• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

spr1011

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
im 23 6'2" 190lbs, looking to do a beginners cycle to gain lean mass with the least damage to my body. im not completely uneducated about steroids but can anyone help by putting together a beginners cycle for me? im looking for something only around 6-8 weeks and injectables. this would include what type of anabolic and dosages over the time period.

Goals would be to go from 190 to solid 210 lean in the future.

Why only 6-8 weeks? How about 12-16 weeks? Test E 400-500mg/wk

i thought 6-8wks was average length. nothing wrong with going 12-16? would you be able to go into more detail, as in what anabolic to stack with and dosages for the entire cycle

what are your thoughts on taking test cyp for 12 weeks, anavar from weeks 8-14, and aromasin during the entire cycle?

- - - Updated - - -

also thanks for the help, appreciate it.

You not very well educated on steroids at all man. You need to do a ton more research. Your first cycle should be test only so if you have a side you know what's causing it. Just look around and do research.

Read. Everyone that can substantially contribute in a thread spent lots of time reading. When you start a your cycle, keep it simple because that is when you will learn the most. Mistakes will be made and you mitigate the effects with the simplicity

IML Gear Cream!
Just read about all of the compounds, their uses and sides. All of this test only stuff for your fist cycle is good in theory but kind of boring in real life. Test is going to "affect" you just like it does every other man that has ever taken it. Years ago everybody pushed test and dbol for the first cycle. I would not hesitate to run dbol in a first cycle, dbol is the fun part of cycling. And Var is a great addition to the back side. You would have to try pretty hard to mess yourself up with var. If you have the money just run a test C or E cycle for 15 weeks with dbol on the front and some var on the back. If in your research you come across something else that you think you want to try just start out with short esters.

If you are wanting a 6-8 week run then something like 4 weeks of dbol at 30-40mg and 100mg prop every other day is fun quick run.

Back