• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bring back Trap

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As a super mod . Is it that far fetched ? I mean Farve is a supermod / nuff said o :coffee:

Free trap

Ya. And while ur at it make me one also. How long does a brother gotta troll till hes entitled to a mod spot?

Ya. And while ur at it make me one also. How long does a brother gotta troll till hes entitled to a mod spot?[/QUOTE

Lol so true. Keep up the trolling till u leave them no choice but to bring u on the team so they can censor ya

Where the fuck is Nuttz at? Miss my blazin brother

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

We should have a vote as members to free trap and give him farts mod position ...Ill vote first for trap.

Guys all you have to do is ask and play nice. Think these guys like kicking people out?

You telling me a mod can't rep at will?What kinda shit is that.lol

he has been given chance after chance. He will just fuck up again. He fucked off a damn good rep spot behind his temper. He will probably do it again...

No he won't! Trap is a good dude and speaks the truth. People with power want to silence him!

She might be on her period watch out

Back