• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs® ANDRO HARD- Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

53 lbs in 5 days...

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Screenshot_20231105-112439-577.png

Larry surprised my in that Amatuer Olympia, and should have won. They guy who won had giant ugly pointy rear delts filled with oil.
But they obviously support this these days (Lunsford / Hadi = both horrible oil bags)...

Larry surprised my in that Amatuer Olympia, and should have won. They guy who won had giant ugly pointy rear delts filled with oil.
But they obviously support this these days (Lunsford / Hadi = both horrible oil bags)...
Where's the oil on Derek? The INNER LAT.... makes no sense to put SEO in there lololol........That is a Winstrol shot....and looked infected... It happens ,Happened to me... Lats can take PIP better than any muscle and Inj winstrol...Fuckin hurts... Its also red... you can see it through his tan. Dude will be on Antibiotics for 10 days....lol
Hadi's Delts totally oil...And his Bi's.... When you see tiny forearms and huge bi's -tri's ... Its a tell tale sign of SEO. SEO does work, but SEO abuse is just awful and very noticeable.

Is it just me? In that pic he looks like somebody shoved an air hose up Alfonso Ribeiro's ass.

Where's the oil on Derek? The INNER LAT.... makes no sense to put SEO in there lololol........That is a Winstrol shot....and looked infected... It happens ,Happened to me... Lats can take PIP better than any muscle and Inj winstrol...Fuckin hurts... Its also red... you can see it through his tan. Dude will be on Antibiotics for 10 days....lol
Hadi's Delts totally oil...And his Bi's.... When you see tiny forearms and huge bi's -tri's ... Its a tell tale sign of SEO. SEO does work, but SEO abuse is just awful and very noticeable.
So this is a little off topic but why inject winstrol. I get it skips the first pass of the liver but how much of a difference does it really make?

So this is a little off topic but why inject winstrol. I get it skips the first pass of the liver but how much of a difference does it really make?
Alot!!!!!!!!! Google it for reference.

53 pounds in 5 days... Damn thats gotta be healthy.

Back