• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

When to Clen?

Dozer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New member here, been lurking for awhile. In doing some reading, I think I am going to take the general consensus and follow HEAVY's post here on first Cycle and PCT. I was tempted to add in a mild AAS like avavar/superdrol/masteron, but I kinda agree its best to see how my body deals with the estrogenic effects.

I do have experience running Clen. Last summer I did the basic 2 weeks on 2 weeks off (with a little T3, maybe 5 days, in the last week). Results were great, however I lost ALOT of strength and I feel like I lost some muscle. Went from around 205 to 190ish @ 6'0".

The main reason from my first cycleis too get experience but to protect the strength and size gains I made from September 2015 to now. I'm currently at my strongest and holding a weight of around 213 lbs.

When should I run the Clen?????

I was reading another post and a lot of people said do not run Clen during PCT. Im leaning toward starting Clen in week 6 of the the Test cycle, with the thought of the Test protecting my muscle mass/strength from the Clen...

Back