• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Waiting 10 days for tracking from Advanced Labs

Dchtx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I received one package and tracking came promptly. I've been waiting for the tracking for the second one and he's told me twice he'll send it. He seems like a good dude but I'm getting a little irritated with his word not being good. Anyone else having an issue here?

This is the first I have head of this have you tried contacting me?
Pm me with details and I will get to the bottom of it.

Also great first post!

I just sent some sort of message. Not sure if it was private or what. He'll know who it is and if he doesn't I can give you my info.

If you didn't get a PM yet then I'm not doing it right. Send me one and I'll respond. Thanks.

Situation is being resolved he will post when he receives pack. I am not making excuses cause it was too long to wait for a pack.

but situation with family and restocking has took most of advanced time up.

In the future I ask people who have been waiting longer than 4 days to pm me

Don't worry op. Youll get ya gear. Theyll come thru for u. There dbol is some good stuff.....feeling the test starting to build up everyday.

Yeah I know he was telling the truth. I was the one who brought him that way a few weeks ago.

Back