• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad night!

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I lost my best friend last night. He was a 110 lb pit bull named duke. Duke was closer to me then most of my family. The worse part about it is he died from being posined from sago Palm plants I planted. There were a few of them the neighbors were giving away that I thought would be a great addition to my backyard. She must chewed on one because when I got home he was in his kennel barley breathing. I won't be on forums today please contact z directly if you need something.

Damn bud..losing pets is always a bad situation. Sorry to hear this.

damn bro sorry for your loss. I lost my dog few yrs ago and it was rough..

Thanks I'm about to go pick him up (body) and burry him in the back yard. Best believe I dug every Palm up and beat it with a shovel to death. Hit me hard.

Last edited:
Sorry for the loss brother my dogs are closer than family also. Hard to lose one for sure

sorry to hear that brother , stay strong

Fuck, that is a rough one bud, extrememly sorry for your loss. Dogs are better than people, so I know where you're coming from.
I have a 13 year old big dog (Shepherd / Rotty mix) and I know he's on the back nine and wont be around too much longer.

Something Im trying to come to grips with. Once again, very sorry...

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck, that is a rough one bud, extrememly sorry for your loss. Dogs are better than people, so I know where you're coming from.
I have a 13 year old big dog (Shepherd / Rotty mix) and I know he's on the back nine and wont be around too much longer.

Something Im trying to come to grips with. Once again, very sorry...

Strongly agree brother dogs are better than most people

Thx everyone I'm in the process of moving in a few weeks into my first home and will consider getting a new dog. Sucks because it will probably never be on the same level as duke.

Mother fucker!!!!!!! I feel your pain man. To me.. That would be like losing a family member.. Keep your head up. Fuck that's shity bro:(

God damn, life's a straight kick to the fuckin nuts!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about this brother.. I know the pain is like losing a family member..Hanging in there brother! :(

Get Shredded!
Sorry for your loss man. I don't know you and I didn't know Duke, but I feel your pain. Dogs are awesome creatures, a true gift. My golden is turning 11 tomorrow, can't imagine life without her. Godspeed brother.

Thx everyone for the kind words! Maybe I'll do a log for duke and get swoll in his memory. Hell I been thinking about a tattoo.

So sorry. I lost my rottie Pappy 17 months ago. It can be a crushing experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids already want to get A new dog. I don't know if I'm up for the idea.

- - - Updated - - -

that puppy stage as a motherfucker

I'm SO sorry to hear this hon :( made me tear up. I still miss my Danes TERRIBLY :( they were my best buds and I took them everywhere. Its been a few years now and my son is really putting on the pressure for a new dane puppy, but I STILL don't know if i'm ready, they are better than most people

I lost my best friend last night. He was a 110 lb pit bull named duke. Duke was closer to me then most of my family. The worse part about it is he died from being posined from sago Palm plants I planted. There were a few of them the neighbors were giving away that I thought would be a great addition to my backyard. She must chewed on one because when I got home he was in his kennel barley breathing. I won't be on forums today please contact z directly if you need something.

Totally fucked up ....Im a little late sorry , but Im a animal lover no doubt ....my dog was my best friend when he past I was devasted and still tear up and its been 8yrs ....so I feel your pain brother ....

Back