• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Post Your Meals.

IML Gear Cream!
those biscuits look good . did you make those or you just buy them like that ?

tumblr_nkih3rcX7b1uowt7jo1_500.gif

Your wife owes money all over town...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if i was married or had kids i would be fat bastard for sure. there isnt one shit thing to eat in my house. i buy whatever cheat i'm going to have
then eat it. whatever i dont finish i throw out. kind of like cocaine , if that shit was in front of me i would do it lol
Ya i usually cook ...and its 2 meals her and our daughters then mine ...but these biscuits i just dont pass up

HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM

Has anyone seen chopped? It's making me hungry as hell

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
no whats that , a tv show ?
Yea it's a cooking show. The judges give you random ass food and you must make a dish with it. Like weird food. . they'll tell you to make a dessert out of meat, mushrooms ,etc .

BBQ Chicken, rice and mix veggies. Yes I am dieting down...

a1r387.jpg

Been drinking beer again. Sitting at a semi soft 220. Getting shit straight for 3-5 weeks. Going on a cruise in April so cardio and small portions will be frequent.

the booze will do it to you man. goes right to the gut. i'm laying off the whisky for a lil bit myself

the booze will do it to you man. goes right to the gut. i'm laying off the whisky for a lil bit myself

Its tough. Been working on a car and buddies come to help with a bunch of beer. Wrenching and drinking beer just goes together like peas and carrots.

Fat free yogurt, blueberries, raspberries ,strawberries and oats. So good

you bastard . here i am drinking a carton of egg whites. hardly worth taking a pic of

Back