• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cant get wife pregnant!!!

Jdubfrost

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys I've been trying to have a child with my wife for a year and it's not happening. I blast and cruise but go off for a few months every once in a while. I know that that lowers my ammo. My question is there anything I can do, try, or take to increase sperm or increase chance of getting her pregnant before seeing a fertility doctor? Thanks in advance.

Some people say use HCG...Idk if that really works or not... I know many guys here including myself have planted the seed while on a blast... so it can happen... it has twice for me actually. My advice is keep the nest empty bro#! lol You;re life will never be the same again ;)

Some people say use HCG...Idk if that really works or not... I know many guys here including myself have planted the seed while on a blast... so it can happen... it has twice for me actually. My advice is keep the nest empty bro#! lol You;re life will never be the same again ;)
Lol have one already

HCG might well do the trick. It increases intra-testicular testosterone to normal levels, whereas with exogenous test it's close to nil... apparently it's a bit of a one-way door with normal test being produced in the nads flooding out into the bloodstream to the rest of the body, but vice-versa not so much.

Anyway, it's been shown to boost sperm dramatically. May as well give it a shot. Fairly cheap. 1000 IU/wk in two or three split doses.

Another upside is you'll have a little more test in the mix, your balls will expand and drop like everything's normal, and if you ever PCT'd you'd have a better chance of not being hypogonadic afterwards but maybe that's not a concern for you.

Shit get you some Tren. My buddy just had twins while blasting Test and Tren.

Hcg and clomid. My test levels recently dropped to 99 after I came off my cycle. Added 3000 ius hcg every 3 days and 50 mg clomid daily. Next time I seen the doctor my test levels where back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I should have some hcg coming tomorrow and I'm on Clomid right now I'll give it a try. Anyone here anything about hmg? I've heard it directly raises count.

Hcg and clomid. My test levels recently dropped to 99 after I came off my cycle. Added 3000 ius hcg every 3 days and 50 mg clomid daily. Next time I seen the doctor my test levels where back to normal.

What was normal for you?

How long until your test level was normal and like Orange said what's a normal level for you

IML Gear Cream!
I remember what that was like. Now I have 3 at home under the age of 5. Thought what's one more. It should be easy. 
I was wrong. Lol

This thread should be closed due to reaching it's full potential with the truth. hahahaha

How long until your test level was normal and like Orange said what's a normal level for you

About 4 weeks. Sex drive returned. But I got blood work after 6 weeks. Back to 450.

Blood work is usually 490 to 520. 6 weeks after cycle and pct.

Don't stress about the trying and just let it happen.

Idk about fertility but hcg keeps my horse nuts inflated

About 4 weeks. Sex drive returned. But I got blood work after 6 weeks. Back to 450.

Blood work is usually 490 to 520. 6 weeks after cycle and pct.

Great thanks for the info bro

you should take the vitamins complex, together
good vitamin complex, your wife can take opti-women(or vitamins for pregrant), and you animal pack

Blast and cruise . Then go off.. That just sounds like a 5 month cycle that you forgot to order your next batch. That can't be good for the body.. Just my. 02

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

just go to the Doctor man ...

edit ,this is an old thread.

any luck getting Her prego op?

Get Shredded!
Stop taking testosterone all together brother. No juice at all. I literally just found out my sperm is zero and I've been off for 6 months.

Hopped off month 3 it was low. Month 4 it went up a little and now I'm at zero.
Just stop taking the testosterone and go to the doctor.

Back