• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you like better primo ace or primo depot?

TheChosen1Speaks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinking of trying primo as I never have in the past. Assuming they are legit and g2g which compound of primo do you like better? I am thinking it may be in the lines of tren as I prefer ace to enanthate version.

I don't mind pinning every day I was thinking of doing 8 weeks of primo at 700 per week 100mgs a day regardless of the compound along with 600 eq and 500 of test enanthate.

Lmk if there is a big difference between these if you have tried. thanks...

definitely primo depot (enth).. the primo ace is ridiculous pip from what I've read. Stay way away

So the primo ace has pip? I got pip only a few times from prop and from one carrier who made tren ace and its not fun. Anybody else cosign this?

My understanding / experience is primo- due to a heavier molecular weight , is painful . Best I can suggest is to heat it up and pin slow...but the expansion in the muscle fibers , you will feel...the pain is completely different then BA . Eth version ( Depot ) is preferred by us ( spouse )

Last edited:
My understanding / experience is primo- due to a heavier molecular weight , is painful . Best I can suggest is to heat it up and pin slow...but the expansion in the muscle fibers , you will feel...the pain is completely different then BA . Eth version ( Depot ) is preferred by us ( spouse )
Its the opposite in most cases, lower the carbon chain, more painful it will likely be for the user (pip)..There's more hormone being cleaved from short esters, building a high acidic build up,higher hormonal concentration, and the release of particular enzymes in the region, and so on...However, high dosed gear can yield PIP as well, because of all the hormonal and solvents ratio per volume/mL, causing site irritation, and immune response..

Lower esters like Formate, ace, prop/Phenylprop, even no esters will have more of a bite in just about most cases

The injection site response and solvent ratio will be far different compared to longer esters..I dislike short esters ( bedsides tren ace, love me some tren ace).

Its the opposite in most cases, lower the carbon chain, more painful it will likely be for the user (pip)..There's more hormone being cleaved from short esters, building a high acidic build up,higher hormonal concentration, and the release of particular enzymes in the region, and so on...However, high dosed gear can yield PIP as well, because of all the hormonal and solvents ratio per volume/mL, causing site irritation, and immune response..

Lower esters like Formate, ace, prop/Phenylprop, even no esters will have more of a bite in just about most cases

The injection site response and solvent ratio will be far different compared to longer esters..I dislike short esters ( bedsides tren ace, love me some tren ace).
Thank you for the clarification

Primo ace is painfull and pip lasts for days....Forget it brother . Primo enanthate at 700ew is great , no sides . One of my favourites:)

IML Gear Cream!
On Primo Enth as we speak. Smooth as can be... 800mg/wk

Back