• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Army bros and anyone who knows more about random UA tests. I'm nervous about starting

Armybrah

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Basically a buddy of mine is fronting me a full cycle of test e. It's my firs cycle after I've been studying this chit for the past 2 years.

Thing is, I'm in the army. The random UAs apparently don't test for steroids unless he commander says to. For some reason my unit does random UAs every 3 months or so.

I read the sticky about this but I would like to know if more of my military bros could discuss this a little further.

Thanks guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ran cycle I took a piss test and was good I ran test cyp and dbol you be aight

I just ran cycle I took a piss test and was good I ran test cyp and dbol you be aight

Haha good to hear man. I just want to hop on already after the past 2 years of research.

Steroids test is expensive. pretty much any of my friends who are military, anyone who works out is usually on it or was at some point.

It's more available in a large gathering of guys like the that.

Plus if they were to test, it usually would be because someone ratted you out.

Sent from your moms bed

Just keep your business to yourself, do your own injections,eliminate contraband in your locker and you"ll be fine.

Don't keep shit around and don't speak about it to anyone I mean anyone and you be good

I'm active right now and on cycle. In order for them to test you they (for starters) have to have a reason to test you (gained 20+lbs within like 4 months) then it goes to two separate panels of 8 people that all have to agree to do the testing. Then they draw blood randomly as a baseline and re test you at a random time later.. just be quiet and keep your shit at home.

Almost everyone I work with knows I do it and is cool with it, but thats lucky.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

I'm active right now and on cycle. In order for them to test you they (for starters) have to have a reason to test you (gained 20+lbs within like 4 months) then it goes to two separate panels of 8 people that all have to agree to do the testing. Then they draw blood randomly as a baseline and re test you at a random time later.. just be quiet and keep your shit at home.

Almost everyone I work with knows I do it and is cool with it, but thats lucky.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Hmmmm okay that's pretty crazy that they have to go through all that. I take it most people get busted because they open there big mouth. Sounds like I'll be good to go.

Army bros and anyone who knows more about random UA tests. I'm nervous about ...

They need p/c to test for peds and its just way too expensive. Now if you run your mouth about steroids this or that you can bet they'll have CID all over you.

All random UA is done via batch testing, it's wayyyyy to expensive to test a batch and single out one source for a positive sample.

I have seen people give samples more than a few times while on cycle on a lot more than test and never been popped.

If you're worried drink tons of water constantly and always give your sample in the "middle" of your stream.

Things to definitely not do:
Try to give a false sample(synthetic)

Try to get a buddy to give a sample for you

Tamper with your sample in any way.

You'll be processed out just the same as if you actually did have a drug incident.

Army bros and anyone who knows more about random UA tests. I'm nervous about ...

They need p/c to test for peds and its just way too expensive. Now if you run your mouth about steroids this or that you can bet they'll have CID all over you.

All random UA is done via batch testing, it's wayyyyy to expensive to test a batch and single out one source for a positive sample.

I have seen people give samples more than a few times while on cycle on a lot more than test and never been popped.

If you're worried drink tons of water constantly and always give your sample in the "middle" of your stream.

Things to definitely not do:
Try to give a false sample(synthetic)

Try to get a buddy to give a sample for you

Tamper with your sample in any way.

You'll be processed out just the same as if you actually did have a drug incident.

I'm an idiot, sorry for the double post

Well, I'm almost positive that all services utilize the same testing standards. They specifically conduct random UA for 8 different substances I believe, and AI's and PCT are not normally tested for.

Check your service specific medical manuals and you can see specific testing procedures along with compounds tested for.

I'm almost certain you have nothing to worry about unless you're under investigation.

But do not take my word for it and do your own due diligence. I wouldn't stake my career on my word alone.

GL bro

Ud be surprised how many active duty people i see at the base gym where i live juicing. Me included. But im not a service member.

If I have time later I can post the excerpt from the manual about test procedure and specific compounds tested for.

Use something that wont blow you up so damn fast either like fat ass dose of test or dbol. Just saying. Id drop the dbol if this is ur first cycle. Slow and steady wins the race amigo.

Use something that wont blow you up so damn fast either like fat ass dose of test or dbol. Just saying. Id drop the dbol if this is ur first cycle. Slow and steady wins the race amigo.

Agreed, also helps to purposely leave around old or used protein and creatine jugs.

Funny when people who are fat and clueless are walking around with some shit brand protein cuz they think they'll get big like you.

I'm actually kinda fat atm so I'm just going to cut with it. Im already known as the company go to guy about nutrition and lifting. Im probably going to just be at a 200 calorie deficit just to do a slow lean cut. Idk where people thought j said I was going to use dbol to but nah I'm doing test only.

They won't test you unless there is suspicion, so don't gain any haters lol. It's exspensive for them to test for AAS. Randoms are mostly for street drugs.

You're in the clear, have several army guys as clients and they all are doing great with promotions

Get Shredded!
Wow I love this place haha. Everyone is so informative and helpful. Thanks everyone. I'll have updates on physique when I have time!

They definitely don't tell you what they test for nowadays, they don't even post up rosters now, they instead run a computer program which randomly pulls names and then you're called into medical to be told your to provide a sample for random urinalysis... Shits no joke now, but they do not normally test for PEDS.

1) regular urinalyses in the military do not test for it. but if someone rats you out, that is reasonable doubt to have you tested

2) it does NOT require a blood test, and it is not optional. They will pull you in the office, tell you someone has come forward and they have reason to believe you are on steroids, they will make you pee before you leave, then search your barracks room, POV, and everything else they can possibly search

3) I've heard so many things from "they have to blood test you" to "they have to know exactly what steroid you're on" pllease... don't believe that BS.. when you hear about all the athletes who pop in professional sports it is a urine test and they don't have to know what you're on before they test you. that doesn't even make sense.

4) keep your mouth shut, and dont piss anybody off. prepare to be reduced in rank, put in restriction, and receive non-judicial punishment. if it's a risk you're willing to take, go for it. thousands of active duty guys are either injecting or on SAARMS. but i know a lot who have gone down because they had big mouths, pissed someone off, thought they couldn't get tested, got ratted on and popped.

But to answer your question, the random quarterly analyses are not being tested for steroids. If you are being tested/investigated for steroids, you will know.

Ya because having combat troops in good shape is a bad idea. Geez.

1) regular urinalyses in the military do not test for it. but if someone rats you out, that is reasonable doubt to have you tested

2) it does NOT require a blood test, and it is not optional. They will pull you in the office, tell you someone has come forward and they have reason to believe you are on steroids, they will make you pee before you leave, then search your barracks room, POV, and everything else they can possibly search

3) I've heard so many things from "they have to blood test you" to "they have to know exactly what steroid you're on" pllease... don't believe that BS.. when you hear about all the athletes who pop in professional sports it is a urine test and they don't have to know what you're on before they test you. that doesn't even make sense.

4) keep your mouth shut, and dont piss anybody off. prepare to be reduced in rank, put in restriction, and receive non-judicial punishment. if it's a risk you're willing to take, go for it. thousands of active duty guys are either injecting or on SAARMS. but i know a lot who have gone down because they had big mouths, pissed someone off, thought they couldn't get tested, got ratted on and popped.

But to answer your question, the random quarterly analyses are not being tested for steroids. If you are being tested/investigated for steroids, you will know.
Even more amazing info. Thanks for clearing everything up guys! 😆

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Set up a appointment with your PCM, tell him you feel tired all day, less motivated, having a hard time focusing etc. and that you'd like to have a blood panel done to see if your hormone levels are where they should be.

Get Uncle Sam to put you on TRT/HRT legally and completely free.

Set up a appointment with your PCM, tell him you feel tired all day, less motivated, having a hard time focusing etc. and that you'd like to have a blood panel done to see if your hormone levels are where they should be.

Get Uncle Sam to put you on TRT/HRT legally and completely free.

Lol but in order for that to happen my hormones would have to be low right? And last time I had the checke they were above average.

Depends how anal your first sergeant is. And if your physique goes from "blah" to "woah" really quickly they might pop you. Might. It's expensive as shit and you know how cheap the DOD is.

As others have said, it's not cost effective to test for and it will not show in a standard panel ua. Keep to yourself to eliminate having narq issues. Mp's are savvy to contraband so be smarter then tossing all your dirty sticks into a protein tub.

Last edited:
Lol but in order for that to happen my hormones would have to be low right? And last time I had the checke they were above average.

I've seen it done before

Back