• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Titans Unsponsored Log

IML Gear Cream!
Can't wait to see how u look and strength gains w the tren

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

One of my more typical meals. No that's not splooge, it's mozzarella cheese because I don't eat peanut butter.

23wa8i1.jpg

Went to IHOP a few night ago.

2cpfhom.jpg

29nfoer.jpg

This was what I was doing earlier today. Just playing around, trying to figure out a good way to make some sugar free, mashed sweet potatoes that tasted like yams. I succeeded. Is delicious.

Sucralose and Cinnamon till preferred. Then 1/4 cup of milk and a splash of salt.

9pqh5v.jpg

Can't wait to see how u look and strength gains w the tren

Despite my more soft looking physique, I'm actually very good at dieting. My only problems lies at keeping food prepped. If I can stay on top of prep I'm golden. If I run out of prep, I eat the entire box of Reese's Puffs. With no remorse.

Despite my more soft looking physique, I'm actually very good at dieting. My only problems lies at keeping food prepped. If I can stay on top of prep I'm golden. If I run out of prep, I eat the entire box of Reese's Puffs. With no remorse.
Lmao. Dude that cereal and the old waffle crisp is my kryptonite

Lmao. Dude that cereal and the old waffle crisp is my kryptonite

I'll eat anything. My.mother usually just keeps Reese puffs for the kids around and I live on the same property so I just come over and eat everything.

Didn't get to post anything lately because some dick suck stole my squat shoes from on top of the locker. Going through the cameras tomorrow morning.

Headed to gym now, I'll post something up after.

Didn't get to post anything lately because some dick suck stole my squat shoes from on top of the locker. Going through the cameras tomorrow morning.

Headed to gym now, I'll post something up after.
Post something barefoot?

My PSL little oral pack dropped. Never took Proviron, Halo or M1T. Went ahead and popped 10mg of Halo and 20mg of M1T because both are said to be noticeable within an hour of first ingestion and I definitely felt different.

Don't know if it was placebo but I kept flexing most of my body several times like I had an over-abundance of energy and just wanted to go to the gym. Hard to explain, also had angry thoughts. Not sure what that was all about.

Currently waiting on Hammer pack to drop with my 5 trens, 5 susts, and 1 Insanity.

Will be ordering from PSL again very soon. Want some Test Suspension and some GH.

Anavar is for my girl. I'll post her results as well.

14nedz7.jpg

Last edited:
Looking forward to see how this logs goes! Please keep updating us, this should be great! Very interested in halo! If you need some assistance dont hesitate.

Get Shredded!
Looks good man I hope to be there soon

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I didn't forget about this. Was just waiting to get some gear on the way.

Updated Pic
2w2n11z.png

Haven't been doing anything too serious lately. Just cruising on a maintenance diet.

I've got a lot of Sust and Tren coming in. When that lands I'll be kicking this back up. Been currently just running 350mg of test prop for a while now.

Lookin great Titan
Keep pushin
U running all PSL gear?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookin great Titan
Keep pushin
U running all PSL gear?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be doing PSL after my stuff comes in from Hammer from winning the Bench contest.

Going to try to resurrect this dead horse now that I finally got some PSL Sust and Tren in, and about 6-7 weeks in.

I'm 11 weeks out from a competition (meet).

My state record for bench press in my weight class is 500lbs. I paused it for almost 2 reps last week.

Got back on my program and diet yesterday. I'm the strongest I've ever been, now I just need to work on dropping my weight a bit more and bringing up my squat.

I may start posting vids through my instagram. I compete in untested feds so drug use doesn't matter.

Going to try to resurrect this dead horse now that I finally got some PSL Sust and Tren in, and about 6-7 weeks in.

I'm 11 weeks out from a competition (meet).

My state record for bench press in my weight class is 500lbs. I paused it for almost 2 reps last week.

Got back on my program and diet yesterday. I'm the strongest I've ever been, now I just need to work on dropping my weight a bit more and bringing up my squat.

I may start posting vids through my instagram. I compete in untested feds so drug use doesn't matter.
Awesome titan. Ill follow pm me details.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Didn't see this before I posted in your last post about cheque drops. Maybe try the methyl tren since you e been on halo already

Back