• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Prostate tickling!!

I know what forum I'm on and I just want to say I would rather a guy stick his finger in my ass. Fuck girls and all their options for places to put things. Why any man would want a hole looser than the B-hole is beyond me. Vageens are useless

Its only gay if you want it to be!

In b4 you start referring to your butt hole as your "ass pussy".

Let her fingers do the talking.

Cheapthreads out..

Fuck that you're gay if you enjoy her finger penertrating your ass. Next it will be 2 fingers. Then she'll be fisting you and inviting her gay friend over to slam his cock in your ass while she blows. This one chick tried that finger shit and got kicked right in the face. Fuck that.

Voice of experience

Read and follow the board rules.

even if you love having your woman ramming a 12 inch dildo up your ass every night you are not gay until you have a man ram his cock up your ass. Gay sex is having sex with a member of the same sex as you and nothing to do with what you do with your woman. Are you gay because your women sucks your dick? I mean thats what gays do. :coffee:

If your letting a girl ram a dildo up your ass / fuck were do we start .... Really!!!! So if she puts on her strap on and goes to toen let me guess your still not gay right.. Wtf guy tell me you never had a woman shove a dildo up your ass. Tell you what if you let a woman ram a dildo up your ass its just preparing you for the real deal. I don't think one straight guy in here would honestly say it's cool to let a girl ram a rod up there ass for a good time. H just said it's cool if a doc sticks his/her fingers up there for medical treatment end of story , anything after that your straight FAG!!

Cheapthreads out..

i have never had a dildo jammed up my ass, what I am saying is how can you be a fag if you have never been with another man regardless of what you are doing.
being gay is having sex with another man. what part of that don't you understand? You may think it's wrong or taboo but it's not gay until you are doing it with another man.
Does eating pussy make you a lesbian? does your girl sucking your dick make her a homo? didn't think so....:coffee:

I'm only 27 but a year ago I had this 43 ur old lady asking to put a dildo in my ass. Had to shut that down. Didn't pass on the sex though. . Idk why I always get in these situations involving my virgin ass
If this is a common occurence for you, that's a bad sign man. Maybe quit wearing pink and turquoise to the bar. I don't care what the internet says, that shit's not ok.

Get Shredded!
i have never had a dildo jammed up my ass, what I am saying is how can you be a fag if you have never been with another man regardless of what you are doing.
being gay is having sex with another man. what part of that don't you understand? You may think it's wrong or taboo but it's not gay until you are doing it with another man.
Does eating pussy make you a lesbian? does your girl sucking your dick make her a homo? didn't think so....:coffee:

I get it , it's not with a man ok. However what if he starts to like it and ventures on to find the real deal. All this because some girl had to flop that dildo up his ass and now he's gay cuz he wants it from a man who can give him what his girl cant.. Wow this is so gay that were even discussing it... Idk brother if your not gay im not gay were good i just cant keep talking about this shit , im getting a chub now fuck.... Does this mean im gay now...

Cheapthreads out...

Im with reddog... you all are a bunch of prudes... I do what I want.

Label me as you wish. It means nothing to me.

Theres a big difference between your girl massaging your sphincter and letting a guy throw his hot dog down your hallway, just sayin....:coffee:

Tickle my ass all day just do not enter , no fingers no dildos no broomstick handles. I don't care what other's do behind closed doors , for me and just me i don't like girls sniffing around back there other then licking my ass 1st i need to fart in her mouth.

Cheapthreads out..

Love it mate, try working on your flexibility so you can get your legs behind your head and spread your cheeks

Gave it a try. Was a lil hung over from last night. Honestly I don't think it's for me. It's not a bad feeling just kinda got uneasy about the idea. I think like licking is a better option while she stokes the shaft.

Back