• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Do not order from jintropin buyer beware!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Not so. If it was real pharma I would gladly pay $600 for 200 iu. I do, however, still live in my mom's basement, so at least you got that much right.

Theres no same in living in moms basement bro. Only pros, no cost of rent, no cost for utlities, no cost for food. All means more money for gear lol.

Time for a selfie:

54417cbbd6723.image.jpg

Got a response a few days ago from Jintropin...

Ok, we'll ship shortly and provide you with tracking.

Best regards,
JINTROPIN-ONLINE.COM

Shortly in communist terms means about 7-10 days. Got this message on the 11th so I'm expecting a tracking number...in about a week I guess. Looking forward to putting this experience behind me and moving on.

Seizure letters happen....let's not dispute that cause that's just unreasonable....there isn't a source that hasn't had a seizure at some time or another...happens and always will...

This is final warning on Pit behavior in this thread....that's goes for all parties involved....no exceptions ...

Side note....Jintropin rep...let your product speak for your itself...thats my best advice and one you should stick too....clear??

Have a nice weekend...:)

Gotcha boss. Its about time this thread gets closed. Its gotten so far off topic its not even funny

Shortly in communist terms means about 7-10 days. Got this message on the 11th so I'm expecting a tracking number...in about a week I guess. Looking forward to putting this experience behind me and moving on.

When you get the tracking be sure not to check the number more than once or twice. When people check their number every 20 mins. (Lol) it sometimes flags the package.

I heard this from a guy who worked in the post office for 20 + years. Could be b.s., but I listened to him.

Good luck ray, hope it gets to you and they're the shit. (Especially since I have some. )

When you get the tracking be sure not to check the number more than once or twice. When people check their number every 20 mins. (Lol) it sometimes flags the package.

I heard this from a guy who worked in the post office for 20 + years. Could be b.s., but I listened to him.

Good luck ray, hope it gets to you and they're the shit. (Especially since I have some. )

Hmmm, haven't heard that one.

Glad to inform you that 200 iu reshipped:paddle:

It's what happens when people stop taking shit and stand up....

sent from my DEA work phone

PM'd a rep 3 days ago still no reply. Check messages

Back