• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Pm/new guys

IML Gear Cream!
Bump

Right on. Thats how its done. I still prefer the dark meat thread

Hey Guys- it is impossible to COMMUNICATE privately unless you can PM. You only need 50 posts and that can be done jumping around the board and just saying " nice post" - or " Great Info". Plus- folks get to know you. PM is a VERY valuable tool here on this site and is a great asset. So- kick your posts up so you can talk private and you will find life is much easier. Just a suggestion, Think about it!
Much appreciated, brother. Makes sense. 👍🏼

Hey Guys- it is impossible to COMMUNICATE privately unless you can PM. You only need 50 posts and that can be done jumping around the board and just saying " nice post" - or " Great Info". Plus- folks get to know you. PM is a VERY valuable tool here on this site and is a great asset. So- kick your posts up so you can talk private and you will find life is much easier. Just a suggestion, Think about it!
Great to know. Thank you

Nice

This…. Is a post! It’s not a good post, but it is mine.

I'm already at 19 posts its not difficult. Plenty of topics to jump around from.

Why do some sellers have websites and others don't? Even though equally popular on these forums.

Can you please send me prod list/pricing? My go to vendor is mia since leaving country to care for a family member.

Back