• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flexibility

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
or inflexibility.

I have almost zero flexibility. I can't even touch my toes. I'm just stiff constantly.

How can I fix this ? Is it possible to regain some flexibility without some outside help ? ie..chiropractor, yoga, etc

Honestly brother, more deads... I see more guys that lift deads,squats that are far more flexable then most..

take time... site on the floor, place a towel on your feet and full.. not till it hurts, over time add more pressure... also lunges assist too... you may not believe me but it does..

im also in jits (not as much) but certain warmups I would do would assist,,,, do you care to see a vid? it looks funny, but its great for the hip flexor and such, hams and all..

just take your time... no rush man!

post it up.

I'm pretty sure I would be a BIGG by now if my muscles weren't so tight an restricted from growing ;)

Honestly brother, more deads... I see more guys that lift deads,squats that are far more flexable then most..

take time... site on the floor, place a towel on your feet and full.. not till it hurts, over time add more pressure... also lunges assist too... you may not believe me but it does..

im also in jits (not as much) but certain warmups I would do would assist,,,, do you care to see a vid? it looks funny, but its great for the hip flexor and such, hams and all..

just take your time... no rush man!
Probably can't dead with proper form is you can't touch your toes.

Roid, stretch! Use a foam roller. I gotta do this too. :(

or inflexibility.

I have almost zero flexibility. I can't even touch my toes. I'm just stiff constantly.

How can I fix this ? Is it possible to regain some flexibility without some outside help ? ie..chiropractor, yoga, etc

So you lied about sucking your own cock

REAL deep tissue massage can also greatly help with flexibility.

IML Gear Cream!
REAL deep tissue massage can also greatly help with flexibility.

I didn't realize that muscles fibers can get stuck one to another and hinder growth. I guess this is from the constant breakdown and repair ?

I'm not sure where to get a good massage. I need a big strong man, seriously.

Go to a chiropractor's office. Stay away from backpage.

Go to a chiropractor's office. Stay away from backpage.

you know about backspace ?

My insurance covers the chiropractor for a few visits. My inflexibility is causing me pain. Its odd..

Foam rollers are garbage. Hit his youtube channel watch the body tempering vids and learn. My IT bands, quads, calves, low back, upper back, shoulders, tricep tendons, bicep tendons, chest ect have all had major issues that DT's methods have fixed. I think i've spent $140 total acquiring the tools from a local fab place that I will have forever. The biggest problem is people are too fucking lazy to do any of it. This is shit that most of the time makes an instant difference. In your case, low back, hams, calves.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperDtv3000/videos

I didn't realize that muscles fibers can get stuck one to another and hinder growth. I guess this is from the constant breakdown and repair ?

I'm not sure where to get a good massage. I need a big strong man, seriously.

It'll fix all of that and then some.

this may not be a popular answer here but hey, what works works...

throw some yoga in man, 30 mins 2 or 3 times a week, flexibility solved.... i was a non believer until i rolled p90x yoga x for awhile. shit is almost a cardio workout.

or inflexibility.

I Have seen a few videos from this guy kelly starret I think is his name , on YouTube. Some of his videos helped me out with different things.

this may not be a popular answer here but hey, what works works...

throw some yoga in man, 30 mins 2 or 3 times a week, flexibility solved.... i was a non believer until i rolled p90x yoga x for awhile. shit is almost a cardio workout.

Plus the women...

Yep he's the mobility WOD guy. Has a book called supple leopard. Good info and great ways to regain mobility.

His videos have really helped out my mobility in my hips and ankles. I had torn my tendon in my ankle and it was so stiff. Which then threw my hips out of place trying to compensate for it. Still don't have full complete range in it yet but has gotten much better since watching his videos.

or inflexibility.

Gotta to amazon buy a book called
becoming a supple Leopard by Kelly starrett

Back