• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Free streaming movies sites Star Wars and other new movies

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Friend told me about Rainiertamayo.com which has all the latest movies you can watch for free. Star wars is even on there? He said they get around the law by not charging for and not allowing it to be downloaded. Apparently streaming is the key. I am amazed what movies are on there, Creed, Martian, Bridge of Spies, the Revenant and more.

I know just by following this board that many of you are very Tech Savy and I'd like to here from you. What other sites are out there that you use? What is your opinion on this.

I like the fact that you can watch movies that just came out and are at the theatre. Star Wars on the 10 foot home theatre screen is awesome. It's free, but I'd even pay just to have that convienence.

LowT

Some, but others look no different in quality than movies from Redbox.

LowT

Some, but others look no different in quality than movies from Redbox.

LowT

During awards season screeners are circulated for awards consideration and they end up online. Often at this time of year you'll be able to download or watch a movie online that has yet to appear in theaters. It's copyright infringement. It's illegal.

There are plenty of people who will go into a theater and record the movie with a phone or camcorder while it's showing. Sometimes they use an open mic and you can hear all the ambient theater noise and other times they use "line audio" which is basically a headphone jack used by hearing impaired theater goers. Also copyright infringement. Also illegal.

DVDs are also released earlier in other countries in an effort to "counter piracy" by allowing those people access to a cheap dvd they hope that people won't try to download it illegally...but they end up online getting downloaded by people in countries with later release dates so it really doesn't work.

Bottom line, streaming or downloading copyrighted content without permission from the rights owners is against the law. Penalties vary depending on where you live and where the content originated.

Also, I think that links to copyright infringed material are against the rules of this forum...I could be wrong.

Gonna go against the grain here but I think your spare time is better spent on some money-making hobby, overtime at work, or education for a better degree (and therefore more money) so that eventually you can afford to just go see Star Wars on the IMAX screen with the bone-shaking sound system ATMOS. Just my take on it. I pirate music, software, and other stuff quite a bit but for movies it feels like far too much effort for an inferior product.

Back