• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Canada Peptidesn Test #2 Results

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So here are the results of the second test hitting the delts insteads of the quads. Much better.

160126-DG-CanadaPeptides2_zpswez0udow.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've seen his results, and not surprised. I don't have bloods to show, but I've been running the Canadian HGH for quite some time, and it's good. I didn't get it from Drugs Gear, but I've run enough HGH to know this stuff is good. Thanks for the bloods!

I've seen his results, and not surprised. I don't have bloods to show, but I've been running the Canadian HGH for quite some time, and it's good. I didn't get it from Drugs Gear, but I've run enough HGH to know this stuff is good. Thanks for the bloods!
No problem. I can pretty much add $40 to every order for hgh, because I'm getting bloods done. Once I find a brand that tests consistently similar I might stop, but for now, I feel it's kind of necessary.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

No problem. I can pretty much add $40 to every order for hgh, because I'm getting bloods done. Once I find a brand that tests consistently similar I might stop, but for now, I feel it's kind of necessary.

Yes sir, totally understand your thoughts. I took a chance with Canadian Peptides about a year and a half ago. I knew it was good. I run about 8-10 ius a day. I run genos in the morning, and Canadian HGH in the evening. Helps to keep cost down, but I don't feel like I'm giving up to much with the Canadian HGH.

I've been pretty lucky with my hgh purchases. All have tested pretty well. The ZPTROPIN has tested the highest of anything so far, including serostim. I'll pick up more of that, test again, and if as good as last time, will probably stick with that. But the Canada is just as good IMHO.

I've been pretty lucky with my hgh purchases. All have tested pretty well. The ZPTROPIN has tested the highest of anything so far, including serostim. I'll pick up more of that, test again, and if as good as last time, will probably stick with that. But the Canada is just as good IMHO.

I like Serostim personally. Those are my "go to" pharma grade HGH(genos and Serostim), then just try to find some generics, and Canadian Peptides is a Chinese HGH from my research, to finish out my dose for the day......and geez, I've tried a few, and honestly, have other brands I want to try. I'm a HGH JUNKIE!

Back