• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IDGAF!! Big thangs!!!

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ha!! she was wearing the BSR shirt I made and on the back it has a forklift mutha fucca and it says forking the competition!!

Got me a nice little stash Mutha Fucca of some pecker pills!

Just fuckin around last night!

DO NOT EVER TRY TO SUCK KRATOM THRU A STRAW!!! EVER!
https://vimeo.com/152823945

Free TrapStar! Bring back HTF!!

Oh shit boss you , you are the fucking man. Getting you dick sucked for all to see shit. She was thinking of ol stink dick woddly..lol.... And the last take what the fuck you hadbthe straw in there once what happened the 2nd time hahahaha... Anyway that's the shit i like to see keep doin that thing brother. Stink dick twwoodly lol.. Shit it funny..

Cheapthreads out...

IML Gear Cream!
I thought for sure you were gonna snort that shit!

sent FROM HELL

Snort it , snort it , snort it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out..

Hahaha, another classic.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Damn, the demasking had me. :winkfinger:

Oh shit boss you , you are the fucking man. Getting you dick sucked for all to see shit. She was thinking of ol stink dick woddly..lol.... And the last take what the fuck you hadbthe straw in there once what happened the 2nd time hahahaha... Anyway that's the shit i like to see keep doin that thing brother. Stink dick twwoodly lol.. Shit it funny..

Cheapthreads out...

That last one was actually the first I had to go cut hole in the mask for straw to fit

Your editing skills are getting good bro, the straw part still has me cracking the fuck up. Keep up the good work brother I'm sure a lot of people here appreciate it.

Hell yea and all this is done from my iPhone getting a new Mac and go pro with 4K hd camera real soon. Shit will only get better

The Mouse in 4k!

This will go on the big screen for viewing pleasure.

Get Shredded!
Lol this video is awesome, had me laughing and the kids staring at me like I'm retarded haha.

Not gonna lie, I saw the credit card, lines, straw...I was waiting for the knife open up and cut the straw down to length. Lmao

thanks for the shoutout brotha!!

Lol this video is awesome, had me laughing and the kids staring at me like I'm retarded haha.

Not gonna lie, I saw the credit card, lines, straw...I was waiting for the knife open up and cut the straw down to length. Lmao

thanks for the shoutout brotha!!

No prob bro! You work tonight

These videos just keep getting better every time . thanks for the laughs big guy. Stink dick twwoodly is alwayz a funny use. 😂

Cheapthreads out...

These videos just keep getting better every time . thanks for the laughs big guy. Stink dick twwoodly is alwayz a funny use.

Cheapthreads out...

Hell yeah! I didn't think this one was that good I'm glad y'all liked them! If anybody has any ideas I'm always open!! Hit me up on my pm or wickr

I still can't believe I watched you suck that shit up in a straw. I seriously about pissed myself from laughing!! You're the man!

Back