• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advanced Labs 3 day sale!

IML Gear Cream!
Shebro actually :)
Shebro, lol. I know, she pmed me and I think I called her bro, brother, around 20 times, lol. That's when she informed me she was a woman. And judging by her stomach, a Hot one!

Shebro, lol. I know, she pmed me and I think I called her bro, brother, around 20 times, lol. That's when she informed me she was a woman. And judging by her stomach, a Hot one!

It's ok. On here you're safe assuming that almost every time. It was funny, but I knew I'd better clue you in before it went any further.

Thank you for the compliment. It's more motivation to get to where I feel my body is hot again. If I weren't used to being very toned my whole life I would probably be very happy with my body right now. I'm thankful for good genetics. Most women my age...well, you know what I mean. But I don't have it in me to settle for less than what I expect of myself. A significant injury 15 years ago that I alluded to in another post, followed by a horse accident, then a car accident in the past 3 years...I've had a lot of rehab and reconditioning to do. (Now this damned unexplained tricep/elbow thing?).

Since getting back to where I could work out for real again, I just haven't been getting the results I'm used to seeing with that level of effort. So frustrating. Hence, I now find myself here. I refuse to let age or injuries get me. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order and payment complete. Thank you guys for everything!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back