• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pretty girl

IML Gear Cream!
Don't dip your pen in the company ink well. I've never seen it work out well

I've had opportunities but was never dumb enough

Made a deal with my wife BEFORE marriage. Told her my needs were non negotiable and her needs would also be met without question. This arrangement has served our marriage well.

We each wrote out 5-6 things that the other agreed to always do. Sexual fulfillment daily was on my list. She wanted quality time, listening, conversation, faithfulness, etc.
Great post, HI!

Great post, HI!
We read a book like 20 years ago called His Needs Her Needs. It was a major influence on how we approached marriage. Basically this counselor saw over a 15 year period a pattern of why marriages failed. He concluded that most men and women have about 5-6 core NEEDS that must be fulfilled by the other partner. Identifying and communicating those needs before marriage and agreeing to them is the goal. I honestly thought the class was going to be a waste of time my first time but it was so good I went back a second time and took the course again a few years later.

I think I am going to look that book up on Amazon if my local library does not have it. I have a great marriage, but why not make it better?

Use library card online. Have said book delivered to your library from another library. ..
My favorite way to get a book I don't necessarily want to own

I order used books off the Amazon seller network all the time. They wind up being as cheap as $4 ($3.99 shipping + $0.01 book price).

I think I am going to look that book up on Amazon if my local library does not have it. I have a great marriage, but why not make it better?
I used to think all this stuff was psycho babble until I saw the principles work in real life. I'm very proactive about working on my marriage and being a good husband and father. Every Wednesday we have date night where I take my wife out on a date. Just us alone talking and bonding for a few hours every week. There's always room for improvement as you know.

My wifey saw it and declared that I was perfect and she did not want any feminist therapist giving me weird ideas about what she wanted in a husband. I told her I was going to read it anyway but promised I would not get weird on her. I also told her she might be mistaken on the book, since we did not yet know what was in it. Don't judge a book by the cover and all that . . .

LOL!

I just thought y'all might get a kick out of her reaction.

My wifey saw it and declared that I was perfect and she did not want any feminist therapist giving me weird ideas about what she wanted in a husband. I told her I was going to read it anyway but promised I would not get weird on her. I also told her she might be mistaken on the book, since we did not yet know what was in it. Don't judge a book by the cover and all that . . .

LOL!

I just thought y'all might get a kick out of her reaction.
I would not characterize the book as feminist at all. However I understand the skepticism. I too felt the same way.

I initially thought it was going to be a waste of time but it was worth the read for sure.

Back