• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dispense quick review

IML Gear Cream!
I had WU ban me over sending DQ money. He got flagged somehow.

Yea I think it was 19 when he dissapeared. Still crazy how he just dissapeared and no one ever heard anything to this day.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Just like that he vanished. People will talk about it for years.

It may have been 2018. I’m not as great with memory as I once was. The years tend to blend together lol. There were 4 other shops that just vanished as well in that time frame, so yeah, I believe it was October of 2018. I know it wasn’t the year before the China virus hit because I was cleared to lift towards the end of 2019 and I was his last rep and I wasn’t really able to train during the time I repped for him. I may be wrong though. That may have been 2017 and I was cleared for 2018. Who fucking knows these days? I sure don’t

It may have been 2018. I’m not as great with memory as I once was. The years tend to blend together lol. There were 4 other shops that just vanished as well in that time frame, so yeah, I believe it was October of 2018. I know it wasn’t the year before the China virus hit because I was cleared to lift towards the end of 2019 and I was his last rep and I wasn’t really able to train during the time I repped for him. I may be wrong though. That may have been 2017 and I was cleared for 2018. Who fucking knows these days? I sure don’t

This clearly goes to show how old we're getting haha.
Because in my mind all of these dates just blend together in one big blur.
I think you're right it was 2018..
This is going to be one of the greatest mysteries of whatever happened..
But one thing's for certain that we're all accurate with and that is we wish him well.. that would be crazy if he made a comeback out of nowhere.

This was one of the best labs I’ve ever ordered from. The gear was legit, and the packaging looked more legit than my prescribed TRT. Such a shame they went under so unexpectedly.

Get Shredded!
Jayswole introduced me to them, whatever happened to jswole? Anyone know?

Back