• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dispense quick review

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ASF, First i want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing DQ to participate and become a part of the community. Thank you for your kindness and participation in the DQ sub-forum, it has been an absolute pleasure serving this community!
I wanted to take a minute to ask how everyone's personal experience has been with DQ.
How is the customer service?
how are the products?
how can we improve?
please share your personal experiences and thoughts with the general public, please help us help the customer.
again thank you ASF for the opportunity, and i look forward to hearing everyone's feedback!!

Have not ran any of your products yet. Just wanted to say what I look for in a sponsor is one that stay quite and let's there products do the work. Also one that is fair priced and what the package says is what you get.

Communication - A +
T/A - A+
Product ( prop ) A+

I think DQ is a great place to shop. Real professional bottles clear as well. If you haven't given them a try your not getting the real deal. Thanks DQ keep up the best work out there.

Cheapthreads out....

I look forward to ordering some supplements after tax return season

Have been using DQ Test E and NPP ...and on pin #2 of Tren Hex...the first two are of high quality and no complaints...the Tren Hex is early in its review stage but I expect it to perform as the others are...

Good shop with good service that is attentive....

thank you cheapthreads, dante, and S2Hfor sharing your experiences. ever review we get brings us closer to the next customer in need

As soon as I scrape some money together I'll be running a pretty hefty 800-1g dose of tren e from this sponsor. Haven't been over 400mg in a while. I'll probably run a mini log as well.

IML Gear Cream!
DQ has top quality products and great customer service. Highly recommended.

Been using test prop. Buddy is on prop and npp. We both experience pip the legs which is really awkward. He says shoulders are fine and i did my first delt shot today so we shall see. But so far so good. Little pip never bugs me

Been using test prop. Buddy is on prop and npp. We both experience pip the legs which is really awkward. He says shoulders are fine and i did my first delt shot today so we shall see. But so far so good. Little pip never bugs me

Small pip is very good
I call that a mosquito bite
U know that their is hormone in prop
Quality gear u got

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience with DQ has been top notch all the way, outstanding communication, top quality product, all the things I hope in a sponsor here

Have not used product yet, but great communication and very fast TA time. Will definitely use again.

Just stated running there Eq.
TA time and communication was fantastic. Packing and labeling is top notch.
Will use again

Just stated running there Eq.
TA time and communication was fantastic. Packing and labeling is top notch.
Will use again

Did u front load Eq?

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

As I am close to the end of my DQ tren run, I wanted to give a few final thoughts. I am loving this tren, I have leaned out very nicely, even with a less than ideal diet, this surprised me. I am vascular as hell and have maintained strength even in the absence of a calorie surplus. Every time I eat my body heats up like a furnace, pretty strange to almost break a sweat eating a meal lol.
Sides - not many, except occasional night sweats and being short of breath after a flight of stairs.
I would definitely use this again and right now I'm kicking myself for not ordering the additional bottle that I wanted, damn it!!

First run with DQ. Couldn't have been easier. Communication spot on. T/A, your making Amazon Prime look bad. Will post up labs when I get them sometime around the end of February.

Thanks.

LowT

thank you everyone for the reviews! wrekem, you are the first to mention pip. can you describe it a bit more? is it normal soreness. or are we talkin cant walk for 3 days. legs are a tough place to shoot short esters. but its gotta be done i guess

Get Shredded!
Well my package landed.
Thanks Raptor. You have always come through
I am not sure what is going to happen to MFL but I always thought their products were great

ordering information

How can I order some ?

Hello ASF, First i want to take the opportunity to thank everyone for allowing DQ to participate and become a part of the community. Thank you for your kindness and participation in the DQ sub-forum, it has been an absolute pleasure serving this community!
I wanted to take a minute to ask how everyone's personal experience has been with DQ.
How is the customer service?
how are the products?
how can we improve?
please share your personal experiences and thoughts with the general public, please help us help the customer.
again thank you ASF for the opportunity, and i look forward to hearing everyone's feedback!!

How can I order some ?

Buy a delorian, build a flux compositor, fill it with bio waste, trash, MGD beer cans, banana peels and wrappers, set the date to June 26 2016, get the delorian up to 85mph and jump back in time. If you can’t figure that out, then your shit out of luck, my man because he disappeared October of 2016.

Buy a delorian, build a flux compositor, fill it with bio waste, trash, MGD beer cans, banana peels and wrappers, set the date to June 26 2016, get the delorian up to 85mph and jump back in time. If you can’t figure that out, then your shit out of luck, my man because he disappeared October of 2016.

Has it been that long? Sheesh..wow

I swear the older we get, the faster time moves lol.

I don’t think it’s been that long , I think 2016 was the first time that he left .

I'm getting old, I can't keep up but I could have sworn it was in the time frame when BOP members made that massive border crossing when their domain got seized. September 2019 and DQ went MIA that October'ish, I think?

Yea I think it was 19 when he dissapeared. Still crazy how he just dissapeared and no one ever heard anything to this day.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Back