• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is your job and what do you WANT to do?

Get Shredded!
You guys definitely don't give up. Which is unfortunate for you because I don't give in.

But seriously, this man is the reason that I won't be sharing any naked pics on here. He's hot, he's smart, he's a gentleman and a badass, and we respect and love each other.

There are billions of nude pics out there on the Internet for free, and new ones every minute. Hopefully there are enough to keep you guys entertained while I keep my private parts private and for his eyes only. ;)

766d05c2aaf5c5ff7eff2a4ca752693a.jpg
fc271cc6b1d5e4ce26a1ddbca31e698f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys definitely don't give up. Which is unfortunate for you because I don't give in.

But seriously, this man is the reason that I won't be sharing any naked pics on here. He's hot, he's smart, he's a gentleman and a badass, and we respect and love each other.

There are billions of nude pics out there on the Internet for free, and new ones every minute. Hopefully there are enough to keep you guys entertained while I keep my private parts private and for his eyes only. ;)

766d05c2aaf5c5ff7eff2a4ca752693a.jpg
fc271cc6b1d5e4ce26a1ddbca31e698f.jpg

I'd smash

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This thread definitely took a hard left turn.

Some of the asshole-ish comments coming from certain members do not surprise me. Your attempt at alpha swaggitude is a f'ing joke.

Have some gd respect

Honestly y'all mutha fuccas might hate me for this! But she seems like an educated women and probably respects herself not to show the tits and ass... Could be the kratom speaking but, I think not!

Free TrapStar! Bring back HTF!!

Exactly MM

I need a new suppressor can your man hook me up or send some tit pics.

Thanks guys. A few have PMd me, so I know they're just giving me a hard time but aren't serious. But others...I feel sorry for them...they're going to have it rough down the road when they find themselves a little older and still have no idea how to find and keep a good, sexy woman.

I need a new suppressor can your man hook me up or send some tit pics.

Sorry...both of those things are equally unlikely to happen...and by unlikely, I mean impossible.

But YOU can get a suppressor yourself, depending on what state you live in...they're legal in most now. If you need the info on what you need to do, PM me. It's not a big deal like many think it is. Mostly just a waiting game once you do your part.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry...both of those things are equally unlikely to happen...and by unlikely, I mean impossible.

But YOU can get a suppressor yourself, depending on what state you live in...they're legal in most now. If you need the info on what you need to do, PM me. It's not a big deal like many think it is. Mostly just a waiting game once you do your part.

Repped!! She is slapping y'all with words!

Repped!! She is slapping y'all with words!

That's a great visual, actually. Thanks MM for your earlier post...don't think I specifically replied to it. But know that I appreciate it :)

That's a great visual, actually. Thanks MM for your earlier post...don't think I specifically replied to it. But know that I appreciate it :)

It all good! I love to see a woman stand up for herself! Shows great character! Bet you kill it in the gym.

It all good! I love to see a woman stand up for herself! Shows great character! Bet you kill it in the gym.

Being stubborn can be bad sometimes, but it definitely pays off at the gym for sure. I think anyone who makes it to my age and is still in good shape has to be a little hard headed. It is what keeps you going when most people have stopped fighting.

Being stubborn can be bad sometimes, but it definitely pays off at the gym for sure. I think anyone who makes it to my age and is still in good shape has to be a little hard headed. It is what keeps you going when most people have stopped fighting.

so... how old is your age? Age brings wisdom from experience which fuels motivation to reach new goals or maintain the ones you have reached... Either way youngsters and newbs no matter the age just can not understand that, lol.

I'm 39. I've always been very lucky to have great genetics as far as keeping my weight very close to where I want it and getting really good results from my workouts. But as of today, I'm 5'2", 122lbs, and have a little muscle tone but am too "squishy" for my liking.

Following a severe attack 15 years ago that left me with a horrible neck injury and related upper back/shoulder issues, I had to find different ways to do things that didn't cause pain. Finally about 5 years ago I found Atlas Orthogonal, an alternative method of chiropractics and that really got me back in the game. Then 3 years ago, I had a horse accident and fractured my pelvis...and 2 years ago right after I was getting back on track from that, one of my coworkers was texting and driving after we left work and she rear ended me going 65mph. When I braced myself on the steering wheel, it caused partial tears in both rotator cuffs.

So that's where I've been...it has been quite the ride. Since recovering from the rotator cuff issues, I have really noticed a difference in results. I can eat better, do more HIIT cardio, and do more weights...yet I see about half the results that I'm used to seeing. So I guess I have to face that I'm not a spring chicken anymore. But I don't have to accept all that goes along with that. So that's what brought me here. Just placed my first order for some Var and plan to do 6 week cycles at 5-10mg, depending on how it goes. I also have T3 & Taurine. Will have labs done 6 weeks in to see how things are looking. So here's to getting back on top! :)

I'm 39. I've always been very lucky to have great genetics as far as keeping my weight very close to where I want it and getting really good results from my workouts. But as of today, I'm 5'2", 122lbs, and have a little muscle tone but am too "squishy" for my liking.

Following a severe attack 15 years ago that left me with a horrible neck injury and related upper back/shoulder issues, I had to find different ways to do things that didn't cause pain. Finally about 5 years ago I found Atlas Orthogonal, an alternative method of chiropractics and that really got me back in the game. Then 3 years ago, I had a horse accident and fractured my pelvis...and 2 years ago right after I was getting back on track from that, one of my coworkers was texting and driving after we left work and she rear ended me going 65mph. When I braced myself on the steering wheel, it caused partial tears in both rotator cuffs.

So that's where I've been...it has been quite the ride. Since recovering from the rotator cuff issues, I have really noticed a difference in results. I can eat better, do more HIIT cardio, and do more weights...yet I see about half the results that I'm used to seeing. So I guess I have to face that I'm not a spring chicken anymore. But I don't have to accept all that goes along with that. So that's what brought me here. Just placed my first order for some Var and plan to do 6 week cycles at 5-10mg, depending on how it goes. I also have T3 & Taurine. Will have labs done 6 weeks in to see how things are looking. So here's to getting back on top! :)

:clapping: I applaud your tenacious perseverance! Your attitude it puts you in the *NO LIMITS* club! It was a few years back I was ICU for over a week for a broken neck, several broken ribs and a fractured shoulder with a rotator cuff injury (not a tear) and I have bounced back hard. There's a lot of great info hear and a few great sources (choose wisely) ;) Best of Luck to you you got this!! :winkfinger:

Thanks guys. A few have PMd me, so I know they're just giving me a hard time but aren't serious. But others...I feel sorry for them...they're going to have it rough down the road when they find themselves a little older and still have no idea how to find and keep a good, sexy woman.
Show us your tits

Good lord. That's tough, hun.

yup, and tough is sexy😉

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
:clapping: I applaud your tenacious perseverance! Your attitude it puts you in the *NO LIMITS* club! It was a few years back I was ICU for over a week for a broken neck, several broken ribs and a fractured shoulder with a rotator cuff injury (not a tear) and I have bounced back hard. There's a lot of great info hear and a few great sources (choose wisely) ;) Best of Luck to you you got this!! :winkfinger:

Best of luck to you, as well! I can definitely empathize with some of what you have dealt with. It's certainly not easy, and SO frustrating at times. But we got this! :)

Good lord. That's tough, hun.

Now if I ever see the guy who tried to kill me and I'm at the top of my game, he will beg me to kill him because I will make sure he suffers.
Ok....now that that's out there...back to the sweet me. lol

Thank you, Dante$... But I'll tell you, it doesn't feel sexy when you're going through it. Uggggh! So glad to be where I am now! :)

Best of luck to you, as well! I can definitely empathize with some of what you have dealt with. It's certainly not easy, and SO frustrating at times. But we got this! :)

I agree, but nothing worth while is easy if it was everybody would do it! Thank God I'm 100% healed and have been for quite a while but it was HELL the first 7 months, thats how long I spent in therapy/recovery before I was released...Respect:winkfinger:

I'm tired of that disgusting horse pic showing up as the header for this thread on Tapatalk.

So, I'm posting 2 pics of who I would marry if I were a man...Olivia Munn. That should get rid of the horse pic and make you guys happy for a while, I hope.

25ee447595d4f6663c6c8967ff7d5260.jpg

d970af9b2a4e8b8e8eb6672cb76a78a7.jpg

I can get behind this..

I support you SB ;)

Now if I ever see the guy who tried to kill me and I'm at the top of my game, he will beg me to kill him because I will make sure he suffers.
Ok....now that that's out there...back to the sweet me. lol
Well, I hope you do, dear. I loathe cowards.

Back