• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ZP Tropin Lab Results Are In!

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Holy shit! Results back today... 35.3!

That is honestly the highest result I've gotten on anything I've tested.

Will post the picture when I'm able to edit the personal info.

Thanks DG!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

35.5??? :hmm: that is awfully high..

35.5??? :hmm: that is awfully high..
I know! But I post what it is. Look at my other one with the Canada Peptides results. I have no reason to lie about anything. I have about six other results in my photo bucket library.

10iu to the delt, blood drawn 3 hours post pin.

It is what it is.

I know! But I post what it is. Look at my other one with the Canada Peptides results. I have no reason to lie about anything. I have about six other results in my photo bucket library.

10iu to the delt, blood drawn 3 hours post pin.

It is what it is.

Yo, any more context you can provide? Have you been running GH continuously for a while? Are you taking anything else now?

I have been running hgh for about six months now continuously with my standard trt dude of 200mg cyp/wk. Just started week 3 of 40mg var, and 75mg mast, tren a, and prop M/W/F in addition to the trt.

160115-DG-ZPTropin_zps5kpr1yxu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Also, here is a link to all my other HGH labwork:

http://s1040.photobucket.com/user/phil_mcrevis/library/

I inject, I test, and I log it. Nothing more and nothing less. I like to know that what I'm putting in my body is actually what I think it is.

LOL LOL, I love it is says, results, High and they Flag it. ha ha. The real deal

IML Gear Cream!
Thank Phil for your honest review and that you posted your bloods.
Do you feel any difference between ZpTropin and Canada Peptides HGH?

Holy shit! Results back today... 35.3!

That is honestly the highest result I've gotten on anything I've tested.

Will post the picture when I'm able to edit the personal info.

Thanks DG!

Thank Phil for your honest review and that you posted your bloods.
Do you feel any difference between ZpTropin and Canada Peptides HGH?
I don't feel any difference between the two. But even at 4iu a day, i feel as if I'd be looking like Bigfoot Silva if I kept it up.

I'll be retesting the Canada Peptides again tomorrow hitting the delts instead of the quads this time.

I don't feel any difference between the two. But even at 4iu a day, i feel as if I'd be looking like Bigfoot Silva if I kept it up.

I'll be retesting the Canada Peptides again tomorrow hitting the delts instead of the quads this time.

Why do you shoot in the delt? I am kind of lost but isn't gh supposed to be injected subQ?

At least thats how I shoot my gh. there isn't really any fat on the delt making it extremely hard.

Last edited:
At least thats how I shoot my gh. there isn't really any fat on the delt making it extremely hard.
HGH can be taken either sub-q or IM.

10iu IM is strictly for testing purposes.

You pin 10iu IM, then have bloods drawn 3-4 hours later. If it's legit your GH serum should come back in the mid 20s.

Good to see these results I'm testing some out myself from a different source

Very nice thanks for posting..

I'm running DG Canada peptides may give the ZP gh a try :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Just read that the vials are actually closer to 13.5iu not 10 so that could def explain the high test scores. Just thought I'd post it since I was looking into them and found that info. If you just Google the name alone, "zptropin", it will be down towards the bottom. But hey, I'll take extra any day. Juse good to know WHY.

Just read that the vials are actually closer to 13.5iu not 10 so that could def explain the high test scores. Just thought I'd post it since I was looking into them and found that info. If you just Google the name alone, "zptropin", it will be down towards the bottom. But hey, I'll take extra any day. Juse good to know WHY.

I pulled a 40.2 serum result on these but it was from a different source. Treated them as 10iu per vial so that might explain why it's so high.

Back