• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pins.....?

atmosfearless

Made in America
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where do you guys get your pins? I usually used GPZ but they don't have shit anymore....

My last order came from a place called allegro medical. They have some pretty decent sales & discounts a lot of times.

The local super drugs, but I have heard pharmacies can deny you. I believe it's dependant on your local law. However, it is far cheaper to buy pins local than online.

Cost me around $30 after shipping/handling when I ordered 100-3cc syringes 22g & 100 additional 25g pins. Caught some real nice discounts & ordering online you can avoid needing a script.

just ordered last weekend from allegro and got my shipment in 2 business days.

IML Gear Cream!
GPZ didn't have what you were looking for?

I had to switch to Nipro for my last order but haven't had an issue with them yet. Japanese company, manufactured in Thailand.

GPZ didn't have what you were looking for?

I had to switch to Nipro for my last order but haven't had an issue with them yet. Japanese company, manufactured in Thailand.

Nope. Used them for years. First they dropped a lot of BD now Terumo seems to be gone. Yet to try Nipro. Ordered from MedVet per suggestion on this thread, will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

GPZ carries monojects, they have cheap barrels but the pins are sharp. The reason terumos aren't available, anywhere, is that they stopped making them. I've never liked the BD pins personally, overpriced and not as sharp imo.

Read and follow the board rules.

Nope. Used them for years. First they dropped a lot of BD now Terumo seems to be gone. Yet to try Nipro. Ordered from MedVet per suggestion on this thread, will keep you guys posted on how it goes.

GPZ carries monojects, they have cheap barrels but the pins are sharp. The reason terumos aren't available, anywhere, is that they stopped making them. I've never liked the BD pins personally, overpriced and not as sharp imo.
Funny, I just discovered this morning that GPZ no longer carries Terumo or BD pins when looking to place an order. Terumo has been my go to for years, I too found BD dull and too expensive. Since I live in NJ I can't use Medvet.

I'll give Nipro a shot.

Funny, I just discovered this morning that GPZ no longer carries Terumo or BD pins when looking to place an order. Terumo has been my go to for years, I too found BD dull and too expensive. Since I live in NJ I can't use Medvet.

I'll give Nipro a shot.

Whatttt up JD!!!

I'll give Nipro a shot.

Check on allegro medical cause I think they carry terumo

Check on allegro medical cause I think they carry terumo

Some suppliers are clearing stock I would think, terumo announced this about a year ago. I'd buy as many as I could if you can find them.

Get Shredded!
Some suppliers are clearing stock I would think, terumo announced this about a year ago. I'd buy as many as I could if you can find them.

I ordered 100 Terumo from medvet and they shipped with ETA for Thursday in case you wanna order some!

Med Vet here as well. Prices are ridiculous, never a problem in 2 years, around $30 for 20g 3ml 100ct and 100ct 25g and 100ct 27g pins. Plus sometimes a free sharps container!

Just a quick update, received my 100 Terumo pins 23g 1.5" 3cc last week. All good with medvet.

I know I have no clout on this forum but yes I decided to try and use 1 cc 27 g slin pinz I will never use 20 guage again it is a lil slower but it works and is awesome . any way anyone who wants to go that route I would check state laws . where I am you do not need a prescription to buy slin pins . I called walmart they sell them buy the box of 100 for 12 bucks . just my 2 cents :)

I know I have no clout on this forum but yes I decided to try and use 1 cc 27 g slin pinz I will never use 20 guage again it is a lil slower but it works and is awesome . any way anyone who wants to go that route I would check state laws . where I am you do not need a prescription to buy slin pins . I called walmart they sell them buy the box of 100 for 12 bucks . just my 2 cents :)

I love 27g as its thin enough to still let oil flow through yet its thick enough that it won't bend unlike 30g 1" needles. You can also get 27g needles in the following sizes: .75", 1" & 1.25". (.75" are only sold overseas as far as I can tell...I got them off ebay).

Oh yea, 27g combined with 1ml Luer Lock Syringes + warmed up oil = easy to push oil thru

Whoa, you were pinning with 20ga before? :D I've only done that while drunk and forgetting to swap the needle... like maybe a couple times max. Lol. Not a good habit to get in since it damages and scars muscle tissue more.

You don't have to get 1cc slin pins for the 27ga. They have luer lock needles, so you use the 3cc 20ga to draw then swap it. The 1cc may be easier to push however... so say the rumors.

lol I learned by accident I didn't have a teacher my first cycle so for 16 weeks I pinned using 16 2 inch needles needles to say by the time I was done I couldn't stand the thought of pinning at all .so through various means I found tsc sells 20 g 1 1/2 and was doing that but after a lot of reading I am a few forums so hours upon hours of reading I stumbled across the idea of pinning with slins and the fact I can just go buy them was to enticing to pass by. so I have learned bigger is not always better lol and fallen in love the the slin pins . lesson learned the hard way .

I use gpz. Always ordered terumo until they dropped them. After that I tried their BD and definitely could tell the pins weren't as sharp. So recently I got the covedien monoject barrel and pins 25g. The pins seem nicer than BD, go right in barely noticeable, but again that's 25g too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back