• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally got screwed by MFL

IML Gear Cream!
Shit bruh, they took me for $600,000.....I wonder if BSR will help a nigga out.

sent FROM HELL

Can we let this shit die down. I get it people are owed. I guess I was a lucky one. I ordered from MFL in the middle of the shit storm. After Jr and rap stepped down then came back. When they deceived to come back I ordered and got my shit pretty fast. I hope he does fix this and come back eventually.

Now please stop bearing a dead horse.

The horse isn't dead if you're still owed a pack. I'm only out 600 and I really feel for those that are out much more than me. I've had my issues with MFL but they always came through in the past. I just hope this time I get what I'm owed but it's never looked this bad.

I wonder how many packs Krampus is out....poor guy

sent FROM HELL

Can we let this shit die down. I get it people are owed. I guess I was a lucky one. I ordered from MFL in the middle of the shit storm. After Jr and rap stepped down then came back. When they deceived to come back I ordered and got my shit pretty fast. I hope he does fix this and come back eventually.

Now please stop bearing a dead horse.

He took thousands of dollars from people, he was a sponsor up until a short time ago, many people rarely come on here except when something is wrong or before they place an order. Why the fuck would you NOT want to post up info to warn others so they are not out money??

People like you who are constantly telling people to stop posting their bad experiences is why people here continue to order and get ripped off. We get it, you ordered and got your shit. But others did not, so shut it dude.

He took thousands of dollars from people, he was a sponsor up until a short time ago, many people rarely come on here except when something is wrong or before they place an order. Why the fuck would you NOT want to post up info to warn others so they are not out money??

People like you who are constantly telling people to stop posting their bad experiences is why people here continue to order and get ripped off. We get it, you ordered and got your shit. But others did not, so shut it dude.

Dude, chill the fuck out.
I'm sure franchise was talking about the referances to bsr.

As a past MFL customer I hate seeing this happen.

I hope everyone gets taken care of eventually since the shop was so solid for so long.

Sorry guys.

Get Shredded!
"many people rarely come on here except when something is wrong or before they place an order.

There in lies the problem. Most of the time there are so many signs to those who are on here, but those who just pop on to place an order don't see what is going on? They blindly send money, but don't research?

Before you go ape shit on me, I've been in their situation. Im just saying, for those who just pop in they are just playing chance.

Obviously, not everyone falls into this scenario.

LowT

That weak thieving cocksucker won't show his face here again :coffee:

If that mutha fucca thinks he has an ounce of muscle he needs to cut his god damn wrist after he kills all his siblings!! We don't need any more motha fuccas like that around the world breathing my damn air

My 103% is better than @Roidboy 500% any day of the fuckin week!

I'm all for calling out a source that STEALS MONEY LIKE MFL DID! But calling out franchise for saying let it die down and speaking his mind is out of line IMO! Get your post count up contribute and sources might be 2nd guessing to scam you.

That is the god damn truth!!

In all reality JR and Rap are helping all they can but it is beating a dead fucking horse! Dude scammed people but he MIGHT try and make it up! If he dosent make it right lets hope heavy won't let him back but ultimately that's his decision!

Did you guys not see the red flags? when Jr and Rap step down as reps when ASF member dues always late when packs where taking to long too land. you see shit you smell shit but you still step in shit?
:hmm:

Did you guys not see the red flags? when Jr and Rap step down as reps when ASF member dues always late when packs where taking to long too land. you see shit you smell shit but you still step in shit?

Good advice but you yourself should follow

Hey guys I just made my first order with mfl didn't see this thread before. I put in like 500$. Heard nothing but great quality.
Sucks that this is happening. What shall I expect?

Hey guys I just made my first order with mfl didn't see this thread before. I put in like 500$. Heard nothing but great quality.
Sucks that this is happening. What shall I expect?
I expect you'll be ordering from American Testosterone next time...

sent FROM HELL

Ye I read that. I'm just hoping that you're wrong and they come through. Would be fucked up of them to take people's money like that.

Na main you'll get it sit back relax , did you read the thread before ordering or coming this way? Never the less it's in the mail. While you wait have a look around there are other great places to shop DQ , advanced , hammer , ia just to name a few. You should be receiving something soon. And thanks for playing Let's make a deal !!!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Cheapthreads out...

Na main you'll get it sit back relax , did you read the thread before ordering or coming this way? Never the less it's in the mail. While you wait have a look around there are other great places to shop DQ , advanced , hammer , ia just to name a few. You should be receiving something soon. And thanks for playing Let's make a deal !!!!!

Cheapthreads out...

You left out your all time favorite .. That colored star guy .. Thought he was your " Go To " guy and had a bromance .. Lol

Na main you'll get it sit back relax , did you read the thread before ordering or coming this way? Never the less it's in the mail. While you wait have a look around there are other great shops like AMERICAN TESTOSTERONE. You should be receiving something soon. And thanks for playing Let's make a deal !!!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Cheapthreads out...
FEEKST MANG....

sent FROM HELL

Lol.. Mansir what's up boss.. Ya i suppose if it pleases the courts.. However i dident want to give bad advice. Ha got em !!!

Cheapthreads out...

See poirot i added your lab in there for ya i leave no one out..

Cheapthreads out...

He is deff that , but ill back off since you found him first. I don't get between a man and his cake. Ill sit back and eat the crumbs ...👲 - 🍰

Cheapthreads out..

did you read the thread before ordering or coming this way?

Cheapthreads once again is spot on. It's like déjà vu. Remember how many people placed orders "after" MLG flamed out. I've been on that end, but have to wonder if some of these are gimmicks.

LowT

Back