• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally got screwed by MFL

cukalevm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
any legit sources out there? lost 1500 fucken dollars its not really about the money its just i don't know not sure what to think they were a good source i was loyal to them but i guess it was gonna happen sooner or latter. well now gotta find a new reliable source trust me i am a worthy customer to have.

Sorry to hear that bro but it's probably a good idea to have a backup or at least a few sources u fuck with. There are still plenty of good sources here, check em out!

AMERICANTESTOSTERONE.COM......

sent FROM HELL

You need something bro, don't hesitate to order from us. We won't rip you off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

any legit sources out there? lost 1500 fucken dollars its not really about the money its just i don't know not sure what to think they were a good source i was loyal to them but i guess it was gonna happen sooner or latter. well now gotta find a new reliable source trust me i am a worthy customer to have.
check you pm's.

And yes, if anyone wants a top notch customer, cukalevm is definitely it. Honestly that's an understatement.

PM me your shipping adress.

BSR has really stepped up lately to help guys out without trashing MFL. A lot of respect to you BSR!

IML Gear Cream!
BSR has really stepped up lately to help guys out without trashing MFL. A lot of respect to you BSR!

This.

Still a lot of good sources here. It just sucks for one too moth lab to shit the bed. Unfortunately it happens.

Ricky hit me back about an order and says he's going to be ready by monday to get things out. Is that true? I don't know. NOBODY ELSE PLACE A NEW ORDER PLEASE, but if you hear from him do let me know. I tried to make it as clear as possible that he doesn't have one more second to lose. I'm not saying that because I want everyone to go order from MFL, I just want this fucking shit to end as well as possible.

Ricky hit me back about an order and says he's going to be ready by monday to get things out. Is that true? I don't know. NOBODY ELSE PLACE A NEW ORDER PLEASE, but if you hear from him do let me know. I tried to make it as clear as possible that he doesn't have one more second to lose. I'm not saying that because I want everyone to go order from MFL, I just want this fucking shit to end as well as possible.
I hope that he does come thru for the people that he owes ,I have always had good service and great gear from MFL but as of right now I will not ever order from them again. I don't know if he wants to keep going but it would take some time before he can gain my trust back.

I hope that he does come thru for the people that he owes ,I have always had good service and great gear from MFL but as of right now I will not ever order from them again. I don't know if he wants to keep going but it would take some time before he can gain my trust back.
He says his plan is to fix shit and stick around. He's done it before. IDC about a come back. I just want everyone that paid to get what they paid for finally. Sucks that someone can be so consistent with the gear for so long but can't just brew and ship the shit when they are taking orders. I get that shit happens, but there is no shame in closing down for a minute.

JR - You speak nothing but the truth!
Gotta respect that!
Props to you for standing firm and fighting for each one of us out here caught up in this mess.
Ricky owes you HUGE! I hope he realizes that.

Gotta respect that!
Props to you for standing firm and fighting for each one of us out here caught up in this mess.
I'm like everyone else, I'd settle for what I'm already owed. lmfao

Gotta respect that!

Ill Second that...... Out $2K from MFL hopeully he comes though.... Either way, its time to start shopping around for a new Supplier.

Did you guys not see the red flags? when Jr and Rap step down as reps when ASF member dues always late when packs where taking to long too land. you see shit you smell shit but you still step in shit?

Get Shredded!
Ricky is a lot of things. A shitty planner? Yeah. A shitty communicator? Definitely. But he's not a scammer. He will get everyone what they ordered. I'm sure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky is a lot of things. A shitty planner? Yeah. A shitty communicator? Definitely. But he's not a scammer. He will get everyone what they ordered. I'm sure of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think people will be made whole. But it's going to be an ugly time.😓

Did you guys not see the red flags? when Jr and Rap step down as reps when ASF member dues always late when packs where taking to long too land. you see shit you smell shit but you still step in shit?

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Damn son of a bitch, i just placed an order for 1 million dollars! those fuckers are going to get whats coming to them!

caa47e10354b5db886412629e7015ae5.jpg

MFL dooped me too out of 750. I've been ordering from them since the beginning of the year and only had issues during these last few months. R messed up a previous order and promised to get this new one to me asap. Hasn't responded to any of my emails since right before Xmas. He could have atleast shipped to his loyal customers before jetting out. In need of a source. Anyone?

Back