• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MFL finally did me dirty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slider

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well it's finally happened... After being a loyal customer for some time now MFL has finally burned me. I've contacted the reps and the supplier and after waiting almost 4 months I still don't have my pack. Whenever the source gets back to me he's either out of Raws or needs something else. Last contact I had with anyone associated with MFL was rap and that was a few weeks ago, nothing since. And seeing that MFL no longer has a banner I can almost certainly say I've been scammed. Hopefully I will eat my words but I highly doubt it. So if you're thinking of ordering from him take it from a seasoned and reputable board member and don't. He will scam your ass too...

- Slider

Sucks bro...whether it was a lot or a little it still hurts. 4 Months is a very long time to wait for anything (except maybe a nice piece of pussy).

Hope this works out, but even if it does, I doubt you will ever order from them again?

Damn and Im upset about 9 weeks.

But according to an MFL rep, packs have been landing. LOL, Yeah right.

The packs are landing? And Johnny Manziel is going to get sober, Khloe Kardashian doesn't have a penis and Eric Cartman is the next Mr. Universe.

Customer service is shit now.

So if we ever ger our packs, can we actually trust the quality to be on par with that in the past?

I got a free bottle of Test E I could send you if you're gripping....then do me a favor, hit up American Testosterone...BIGTIME is the rep, their stuff I legit.

sent FROM HELL

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. MFL was the first ugl i ever bought from and I never got burned, but I would not buy from him now. just like bitches live learn upgrade and move on. Get it while the getting ks good and get out before the crash.

I got a bottle of Test E I could send you if you're gripping....then do me a favor, hit up American Testosterone...BIGTIME us the rep, their stuff I legit.

sent FROM HELL

Nice avatar!

Man that sucks , hope a rep can chime in and try to make it right or fix this issue. Best of luck..

Cheapthreads out...

WTF who is repping with them! Have you brought it up to a mod yet?

103% because giving 100% sets limits on what you can do!

IML Gear Cream!
Maybe a mod or heavy can help out your situation , i won't to ask.

Cheapthreads out...

Do reps get banned if the lab goes under? Rap is good dude as is jr. I guess time will tell..

Cheapthreads out...

I think that would be case by case! Like I'm all down for A4M to be banned lol cause he was working and in direct contact, like I'm talking bro hugging and holding hands with pax!

Wait was that a gay statement , holing hands ? If not hold me...:kiss:

Cheapthreads out..

That sucks..sorry brother. MFL was good to me.

Rap is the only rep of MFL that I know of and he isnt replying back to any of my PM's...

So Rap is a MFL rep? And JR?

sent FROM HELL

I thought both quit months ago

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have dirty thoughts

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

MFL is no longer a sponsor, and has no reps. I would say your only option is to contact them via the order email.

Making me blush

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Reps do not get banned if a lab scams. Reps have no direct affiliation with sources. Their line of communication with sources are the same as yours. Rapt and jrotten cannot rep for a source who is no longer a sponsor here, which is why their titles have been removed. This is nothing new here or any other aas forum. Unfortunately, this is the gamble we take.

WTF who is repping with them! Have you brought it up to a mod yet?

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do. If a sponsor scams, all we can do is remove them from the board. We do not know them. There's nothing we can do to force them to pay up and make things right. It's on them to do so. In the past, other sponsors have stepped up to take care of people's orders for free when they got scammed. I myself have helped people along with other members here. But that's about all that can be done.

At the 4 month mark, I would say you got fucked buddy. Even if you magically get your order from Mfl, there's nothing he can say and no amount he can give you free to make it acceptable. At this point I would say anyone who has his ordering info should think very hard about placing an order. This isn't a new trouble spot for him. This has been an ongoing issue since fall of last year.

Ok, fuck who doesn't answer me, but Rap and JR are stand up doods...

sent FROM HELL

Yeah Im almost positive I got burned... last contact I had with ricky he said he was trying to get filters... But its just a constant struggle and lots of excuses. He was always good to me before this and made stuff right. Just a shitty way to end things.

- Slider

When mlg went down and scammed dident theboneman get the ax until proven he was cleared ? I m not getting into anything here but was that not what happened? That's all .

Cheapthreads out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back