• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dark knight rising

IPGEAR

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone been keeping up with that tragic event that occurred a few days ago?

Hug your love ones tonight if you haven't already.

Very sad. I didnt see a thread regarding this if there is one already

IPG

Yes, the whole thing is a tragic mess. A fully armed coward wearing full body armor murdering children with some of the most lethal close combat weapons. I personally know someone that was there and I cannot express how horrific this was. The shooter is an animal and should be put down like one.

It's so difficult to understand what could push someone to do that. White, middle class, intelligent certainly doesn't fit most peoples' ideas of what a mass murderer/terrorist is like. Just why would he be pushed to do something so horrific?

Extremely tragic and so sad to see such a waste of innocent human life.

Yes, the whole thing is a tragic mess. A fully armed coward wearing full body armor murdering children with some of the most lethal close combat weapons. I personally know someone that was there and I cannot express how horrific this was. The shooter is an animal and should be put down like one.

I am not typically a proponent of the death penalty, but shit like this makes me reconsider

The death penalty really wont match all the pain these people will have to carry.

The death penalty really wont match all the pain these people will have to carry.

True, but the other alternative is life in a prison or mental hospital, and that won't really make them feel any better.

Besides, the point of punishment is not to make the victim feel better, but justice for the wrongs that person has committed against society. Colorado has the death penalty, and he's the perfect candidate...

There's a fine line between the very intellagent, and the criminally insane. Some of the most horrific serial killers where of very high intellagentice. Like many other "killers", this person was at the top of his field of study, finishing a PHD.

My thoughts and positive energy go out to the families.

Shit's out of control in this country. Can't stay in your house cuz someone might break in and rob you (good luck)...can't go to the movies cuz someone might walk in and shoot it up...
If you are allowed to carry a weapon...you should.
Another story here:
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/07/maine_man_with_arsenal_of_weap.html
Going to your boss' house after seeing the movie with a car full of weapons to kill him...WTF!

Shit's out of control in this country. Can't stay in your house cuz someone might break in and rob you (good luck)...can't go to the movies cuz someone might walk in and shoot it up...
If you are allowed to carry a weapon...you should.
Another story here:
http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2012/07/maine_man_with_arsenal_of_weap.html
Going to your boss' house after seeing the movie with a car full of weapons to kill him...WTF!
How long before they start doing "random checks" on white people in TSA lines?

They started long ago...
Haha, it tends to be the black people and middle-easterners usually selected for the "random checks" from what I see.

Here's what might be an unpopular suggestion: how about we stop defending peoples' rights to own such weapons? We can't prevent crazies like Holmes being born, but we can prevent people from having such weapons. He wouldn't have been able to do anywhere near as much damage with a pistol.

Not owning an AR-15 isn't an infringement on your right to self-defense or hunting. I like guns as much as the next guy, but I would gladly take a Glock over ever touching/firing an AR-15 again if it meant that no crazy could get his hands on these weapons.

I realize this is going to a very unpopular viewpoint around here.

He would have just built crude bombs and set them off. Banning guns is retarded. I could build a car bomb in one day. What are you going to do? Ban cars and fertilizer? Think about it.

big fookin troo^^^^^^^

Get Shredded!
406278_10151055445813588_445609497_n.jpg

Here's what might be an unpopular suggestion: how about we stop defending peoples' rights to own such weapons? We can't prevent crazies like Holmes being born, but we can prevent people from having such weapons. He wouldn't have been able to do anywhere near as much damage with a pistol.

Not owning an AR-15 isn't an infringement on your right to self-defense or hunting. I like guns as much as the next guy, but I would gladly take a Glock over ever touching/firing an AR-15 again if it meant that no crazy could get his hands on these weapons.

wouldn't stop black market sales.

Steroids are illegal to buy without a prescription in the US. That hasn't stopped millions of people from buying and using them.

Not unpopular with me dude

Haha, it tends to be the black people and middle-easterners usually selected for the "random checks" from what I see.

The only ones I hear about are when the tsa search children and old ppl.

He would have just built crude bombs and set them off. Banning guns is retarded. I could build a car bomb in one day. What are you going to do? Ban cars and fertilizer? Think about it.

Crazy ppl are going to find a way to kill ppl.

Back