• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

EQ or GHRP-2

Riles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Purely from an appetite standpoint, which is likely to give my appetite the biggest boost and over time will it be less effective or could it potentially last a whole 12 week blast? My appetite is horrible, it's a real struggle to get enough cals for maintenance on TRT alone, I have to force myself to eat at this point and I want to start a good 12 week run, provided I can solve my lack of appetite situation

I say ghrp6 if you want to really eat but I would run it with cjc no dac there a good combo

I say ghrp6 if you want to really eat but I would run it with cjc no dac there a good combo

I have to do something, the lack of appetite is killing me, would 100mcg each work 3x day or would 100 CJC and 250 GHRP-6 3x per day be better?

250mcg I'd say is too much, 100/100 is supposed to be max dosage. Think 100 is max saturation so just increased sides with very little benefit above 100. I only take 50/50 due nausea at 100.

250mcg I'd say is too much, 100/100 is supposed to be max dosage. Think 100 is max saturation so just increased sides with very little benefit above 100. I only take 50/50 due nausea at 100.

thank you, I have no issues with starting low and working my way from there

I recommend an EQ quad blend. Bold undec, bold cyp, bold prop, and bold base.

At 250, 125, 75, 50 mg/ml it will get you going right away. Pinn it preworkout 3 times a week.

Happy eating bro!!!

Back