• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

a blend (tren+test+mast) +danabol cycle: a massive list of side effects...

petrasm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im running injection based cycle for the first time in my life.. before I have only run danabol cycles...
so at the moment Im using a blend of trenbolone+testosterone+masteron... and also using danabol tablets.
the blend that I have is 75mg of each substance per 1ml and Im administrating 1ml every other day (which is considered to be a normal dosage). Im also using danabol tablets: 15mg a day every single day (which is considered to be a low dosage).
on a 3rd day of this cycle I started to face all sorts of side effects... the list is massive:
- I have totally lost an appetite and have no desire to eat whatsoever (I cant eat anything... I just dont want to. Im literally forcing myself to eat... and before this cycle I had a very good and big appetite.. I could eat tons)
- mild nausea
- mild insomnia
- digestive system is out of control (sometimes I go to a toilet every 10min... and it seems like everything that is coming out of my body is brown liquid)... I can feel various odd sounds inside of my abdominal area.
- feeling tired ALL the time... and have no desire to train or do any type of physical activities... I just lie in a bed all day, all night long.. and still feel tired.. even going to a kitchen to make a meal seems like a hard job... I just feel weak...
- mild dizziness..

I just literally feel as if Im having a mild hangover 24/7

any ideas how to get rid of these side effects? or at least to reduce the symptoms of them?

thanks for any advice.

That's tren for you, it sounds like you weren't prepared at all for that. You shouldn't be running all that stuff for your first real cycle. You'd have to get blood work to see if anything is actually wrong or if you're just experiencing the typical tren sides

Simple... STOP DOING, WHAT EVER YOUR DOING!

Your system is all over the place,and god knows what your taking and where it came from...

You're an idiot.

Try adding in the morning after pill, that should help. Sticking your head in a preheated oven should help with the nausea. Most importantly try the swirly remedy...stick your head in your toilet and flush. It has helped many a dork in the past.

Try adding in the morning after pill, that should help. Sticking your head in a preheated oven should help with the nausea. Most importantly try the swirly remedy...stick your head in your toilet and flush. It has helped many a dork in the past.
Green coming your way!

I think it's gotta be the tren man. I'm confused on taking dbol with a predominant cutting blend, however I guess if you're already lean enough the dbol would give you a really nice pumped look. Anyways, gotta get off the blend ASAP. Let yourself reset and then try some prop only out. Hope you feel better man.

Im running injection based cycle for the first time in my life.. before I have only run danabol cycles...
so at the moment Im using a blend of trenbolone+testosterone+masteron... and also using danabol tablets.
the blend that I have is 75mg of each substance per 1ml and Im administrating 1ml every other day (which is considered to be a normal dosage). Im also using danabol tablets: 15mg a day every single day (which is considered to be a low dosage).
on a 3rd day of this cycle I started to face all sorts of side effects... the list is massive:
- I have totally lost an appetite and have no desire to eat whatsoever (I cant eat anything... I just dont want to. Im literally forcing myself to eat... and before this cycle I had a very good and big appetite.. I could eat tons)
- mild nausea
- mild insomnia
- digestive system is out of control (sometimes I go to a toilet every 10min... and it seems like everything that is coming out of my body is brown liquid)... I can feel various odd sounds inside of my abdominal area.
- feeling tired ALL the time... and have no desire to train or do any type of physical activities... I just lie in a bed all day, all night long.. and still feel tired.. even going to a kitchen to make a meal seems like a hard job... I just feel weak...
- mild dizziness..

any ideas how to get rid of these side effects? or at least to reduce the symptoms of them?

thanks for any advice.

I my be a newbie but isn't that why you are suppose to start with a test only cycle then slowly start adding compounds so you know what the sides are from?

^ yes. Hes obviously a dipshit, I knew that since I read "dbol only for first cycle". This is what happens when you ignore advice and do dumb shit without researching at all.

Hes the kind of guy thats going to be fucked up when hes 50 and blame steroids for all his health problems - giving us respectable gear users a bad name. "Steroids gave me a fucking brain tumor!"

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
- mild nausea
- mild insomnia
- mild dizziness..

thanks for any advice.

Why..

I took a few months off and this is the first thread I've read...looks like the same crap...1st cycle, un f-ing believible

critics or mocking will not help... I was hoping to hear some proper opinions from ppl who have a great experience in this field and know what they are talking about. so pls if you have no advice to give - then just ignore the thread.

I did STOP the cycle.. cause my body was obviously telling me in every possible way to stop the cycle.. and that was a bad cycle and it did not work out.. so after all it lasted 1 week and during that week I did take 3 shots (3x1ml). now my concern is: is quitting the cycle enough in order to expect side effects to go away.. or is there a anything else I should do at the moment?

cause tren has an active life of 2-3 days.. the last time I took it was 3 days ago.. i still dont feel 100% fresh... so can I expect for side effects to disappear little by little? I would like to hear opinion fo ppl who have experience in it.. or know what they are talking about.
thank you guys.

How's that old liver of yours doing?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

critics or mocking will not help... I was hoping to hear some proper opinions from ppl who have a great experience in this field and know what they are talking about. so pls if you have no advice to give - then just ignore the thread.

I did STOP the cycle.. cause my body was obviously telling me in every possible way to stop the cycle.. and that was a bad cycle and it did not work out.. so after all it lasted 1 week and during that week I did take 3 shots (3x1ml). now my concern is: is quitting the cycle enough in order to expect side effects to go away.. or is there a anything else I should do at the moment?

cause tren has an active life of 2-3 days.. the last time I took it was 3 days ago.. i still dont feel 100% fresh... so can I expect for side effects to disappear little by little? I would like to hear opinion fo ppl who have experience in it.. or know what they are talking about.
thank you guys.

If you're serious it might pay to run a pct cycle, read the pct cycle in this forum.

my appetite is a little better than it was a couple of days ago.. I eat more now. I dont feel nausea that often. yesterday i wasnt feeling that weak as previously.. but: my digesting system is still poor.. the main thing that is coming out of me is brown liquid.. even if I eat hard solid stuff like nuts.. and my stomach is making various noises and sounds.. indicating digesting problems.
and Im still lazy.. dont wanna do much, just lie in a bed

Get Shredded!
You asked for solid advice from veterans; you got it. Get off this dumbass cycle. PCT then try running a normal beginners cycle of test E 500/week.

what do you want, for us to tell you some magic chant for the sides to go away? Your first real cycle (other than that stupid dbol only thing) should not include tren. Thats whats giving you the most sides.

my appetite is a little better than it was a couple of days ago.. I eat more now. I dont feel nausea that often. yesterday i wasnt feeling that weak as previously.. but: my digesting system is still poor.. the main thing that is coming out of me is brown liquid.. even if I eat hard solid stuff like nuts.. and my stomach is making various noises and sounds.. indicating digesting problems.
and Im still lazy.. dont wanna do much, just lie in a bed
Go get your blood drawn. Stop fucking around idiot. How does your pee hole look? Does it look like it's turning into a pussy?

Sounds like you got a stomach virus that coincided with the start of your cycle, which was stupid to begin with....

So you have never done any oils before...And you decided to run 3 but also the devil, and Dbol...what research if any did you do??? Here is a vets advice: Run one(1) compound at first(test) see how u handle that,then and 1 next cycle... Then if sides rev you would know what is caused by...by the way,,,,read the stickyes, stay clear of tren, listen to these guys that have been in this game for more than a month!!!

Back