• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The view from Reddog's perch

reddog309

been here a minute
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A while back the owner from the local tappy broke my balls, I told him to go fuck himself and left never to go back. Which is not a big deal until I got my 10 to 15 Bro's to not go back. Now because the dick ran his mouth to me he's probelby out 1-2Gs a week or 4-8Gs a month. On asf, BSR is the tappy owner running his mouth, argueing with him is a mute point, so hitting him in the pocket is the only way to get back at him.

The mods are acting like our local police. instead of tazing people they are shooting folks in the chest. It appears that a certain new vendor likes to come into the pit and challenge members and other reps and then he is protected by every mod on the forum. something smells fishy and it ain't just sheri's cunt.

If you don't like the way a rep or vendor does business then don't use them, plain and simple. It ain't worth getting banned over, hit them in the wallet, just like the owner of the local tappy found out. :coffee:

My one interaction with BSR

you might have the best T500 but you still come off like a fuckin dick....:coffee:

Odorless...ask around

Nice cheap shot though. Getting shot in the chest after running your mouth and waving a gun around d tends to happen.

Hit in the place in the wallet by all means. Im certain this very method has been suggested a couple dozen times.fuck this place though, you all act like children

BSR is the SOE of AAS...LOL!

Sent from my ICE work phone

Odorless...ask around

Nice cheap shot though. Getting shot in the chest after running your mouth and waving a gun around d tends to happen.

Hit in the place in the wallet by all means. Im certain this very method has been suggested a couple dozen times.fuck this place though, you all act like children

Scentless panties ftw!

IML Gear Cream!
Odorless...ask around

Odorless pussy...I got nothing.

A while back the owner from the local tappy broke my balls, I told him to go fuck himself and left never to go back. Which is not a big deal until I got my 10 to 15 Bro's to not go back. Now because the dick ran his mouth to me he's probelby out 1-2Gs a week or 4-8Gs a month. On asf, BSR is the tappy owner running his mouth, argueing with him is a mute point, so hitting him in the pocket is the only way to get back at him.

The mods are acting like our local police. instead of tazing people they are shooting folks in the chest. It appears that a certain new vendor likes to come into the pit and challenge members and other reps and then he is protected by every mod on the forum. something smells fishy and it ain't just sheri's cunt.

If you don't like the way a rep or vendor does business then don't use them, plain and simple. It ain't worth getting banned over, hit them in the wallet, just like the owner of the local tappy found out. :coffee:

My one interaction with BSR

Bsr is just doing something unorthodox, coming in the pit with guns blazing, when have you seen a source do this? It's challenging the common protocol of how the rules are enforced.
Remember when SIL used to change everyones post. And it took us a while for the board to handle it. BTW doesn't bsr remind you of SIL...
Billy-Joel-Quotes-3.jpg

Bsr is just doing something unorthodox, coming in the pit with guns blazing, when have you seen a source do this? It's challenging the common protocol of how the rules are enforced.
Remember when SIL used to change everyones post. And it took us a while for the board to handle it. BTW doesn't bsr remind you of SIL...
Billy-Joel-Quotes-3.jpg

No SIL was clever and didnt fold like a lawn chair. :coffee:

Yes.
Urethra, pubic symphasis, ligament for greater trochater..and a bone cancer scare for good measure.
All done with Itty bitty incisions..but uhh..ya.

Yes.
Urethra, pubic symphasis, ligament for greater trochater..and a bone cancer scare for good measure.
All done with Itty bitty incisions..but uhh..ya.
Poor baby. Come here I'll rub it...

Odorless...ask around

Hahahaha she got mad 😂😂😂 with the name Sheri I'm just imagining some like gray haired 50 year old librarian mad as shit, that's great

Back