• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Reality Check

Get Shredded!
No one has been reprimanded. I have addressed the notion that the board rules don't apply in the pit.

I usually don't bring this next part up because it doesn't matter much except in the case of the argument that " the members support the board BS". Do your self a favor and look at the bottom of the forum home screen. Pay attention to the numbers on line. It usually reads something like 423 members and 5420 guests.
So who's supporting the sources again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont really trust those numbers, any bot program could boost those stats daily ( i have purchase bot programs before I know this exactly how it works ), but if thats the benchmark here, and boosting member stats ( getting people to create a membership) should be an important goal ( not losing members), and making members feel like they are important and valued is the only way to achieve this, telling people your concerns are invalid doesnt make a membership seem valuable in my opinion. And if you base your ethics on these numbers than that is truely a pathetic baseline when other forums post in the 100k mark and have a quarter million members.

Don't worry about banning me, you wont see me again, I like the part of being in a community that values its members and not deleting their existence for personal enjoyment PEACE!

If after all the years of me posting here you think that's my objective then adios. I didn't ban anyone. I gave him 24 hrs to prove his claim and his retort was fuck you oh and BSR is a cop.
I have a long fuse but there's a big assed bomb at the end of it.
I agree that contributing members are vital. Turds will still be flushed.

I dont really trust those numbers, any bot program could boost those stats daily ( i have purchase bot programs before I know this exactly how it works ), but if thats the benchmark here, and boosting member stats ( getting people to create a membership) should be an important goal ( not losing members), and making members feel like they are important and valued is the only way to achieve this, telling people your concerns are invalid doesnt make a membership seem valuable in my opinion. And if you base your ethics on these numbers than that is truely a pathetic baseline when other forums post in the 100k mark and have a quarter million members.

Don't worry about banning me, you wont see me again, I like the part of being in a community that values its members and not deleting their existence for personal enjoyment PEACE!

Damn heckler, not you too mutha fucca

I'm all for what, I can't remember who said, if you don't want to buy from them don't... On the other hand we need moderators to show us they are moderating not just us, but the sponsors as well. Just my opinion if you don't agree fuck it I don't care.

With that being said, out of all the stuff I have seen and fuck repeating the shit its to fucking repetitive, I choose not to purchase and I leave it at that.

Us, senior members should also do what we preach to the new guys on the board. Do research before buying. One reason I never, never,buy from a new source.

I have noticed BSR toned it down and assumed he was talked to about attitude amongst other shit. So I just kept silent after that.

Just my 2 cents, put it in your pocket or leave it on the ground cause (signature will follow)

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

0qVSBKb.jpg

Well if that's the case MODS...can u tell BSR to mail out the last part of my package and stop ignoring my pm's, email and thread i hav made and sent to him. He made 2 new threads, as well as other's giving out shit for free after i tried contacting him from all different angle's. Even asked him to just send me one of those FREE items of equal value, but do u think he even replied. Its like once i got my package he was done with me and i never had a problem with homeboy. If i never recieve my item or something equal then he's def a scammer and u guy's have to call him out on that...

Send Ypur PM's, emails, evidence that you ordered, paid, and feel based on your communication that your being scammed, to the Mods. They will look into it for you. Despite the views of many, most of the Mods here look out for members. Having scamming sources, no matter the board fees, hurts the site with negative attention and draws the wrong kind of awareness and puts everyone at risk. Imo Mods are not protecting scammers. Show proof, have it validated by mods, if not resolved tell the community in a factual, non blatant way. I Have been here long enough that other sponsors will step up to help you if you do get ripped.

Well if that's the case MODS...can u tell BSR to mail out the last part of my package and stop ignoring my pm's, email and thread i hav made and sent to him. He made 2 new threads, as well as other's giving out shit for free after i tried contacting him from all different angle's. Even asked him to just send me one of those FREE items of equal value, but do u think he even replied. Its like once i got my package he was done with me and i never had a problem with homeboy. If i never recieve my item or something equal then he's def a scammer and u guy's have to call him out on that...

Bump for this guy.

Also as far as bsr strong attitude. I forgot how many pussy there are on here. All those people crying about bsr being confident in his brand to the point hell defend it strongly is no different than all these other people on here talkn shit back to him. Respect is mutual. Not a one way street. In no way are any if us entitled to others respect on here. It is simply earned.

.then they came for the Jews, And I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew... When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Friedrich Gustav Emil Martin Niemöller

you received everything but 10
russian pills which im gonna refund you now and send you tracking for in little while

i was going to bless you with a bunch but rather give you money back and cut you loose.

tracking # being sent to you this evening.

thank you

IML Gear Cream!
you received everything but 10
russian pills which im gonna refund you now and send you tracking for in little while

i was going to bless you with a bunch but rather give you money back and cut you loose.

tracking # being sent to you this evening.

thank you

I thought the russians were gone. Are they back in stock now?? :)

I miss TPC. He was fiesty for sure, but he wasn't a bad guy, just super competitive. We were competing reps and him and I got along just fine although things got tense at times. Maybe the reps here now should try that approach.

Lol, yeah he sure knew how to stir shit up. But it was never in a way that couldn't be handled when two mature adults can also speak on a descent level and knew when enough was enough. The AY vs AMA days were fun though. Getting booted from MC got intense. Not sure if you remember that little tussle.

I actually screamed at tpc on imf over a little ay tussle where shot just got ridiculously personal..
To his credit he stopped and privately apologized...
Wtf is arch...

Yeah I mixed it up with him too. In the end it came down to apologies and a better mutual respect.
I usually ends this way around here more times than not.

Lol, probably out causing havoc somewhere. I haven't heard from him in quite a while.

dude had more slurs for women than anyone Ive ever seen..

Get Shredded!
We need a banning or two, you know, to scare the public. (Let em know you mean business).

(Not me plz) 🏻

Lol, yeah he sure knew how to stir shit up. But it was never in a way that couldn't be handled when two mature adults can also speak on a descent level and knew when enough was enough. The AY vs AMA days were fun though. Getting booted from MC got intense. Not sure if you remember that little tussle.
Oh for sure. He personably threatened a certain loveable supermod for a bad review with a phone call, it worked out in the end. Him and I and alphamale went back and forth regarding Green, we have a mutual respect.

I actually screamed at tpc on imf over a little ay tussle where shot just got ridiculously personal..
To his credit he stopped and privately apologized...
Wtf is arch...
TPC confirmed to me personally he was Arch number 2 in the first coming of Blueprint. The mean one, lol.

Yeah I mixed it up with him too. In the end it came down to apologies and a better mutual respect.
I usually ends this way around here more times than not.

Exactly. That's the way it used to be. Not sure any more.

Last edited:
I mean between you and I we should have enough money to send to heavy to get him out!!

IDGAF!! I'm being me, so fuck you mutha fucca!!

I will pitch in to get my boy out.

Is this a bad time to show a TD of more gearz and my New years spending money. Hahaha

20151228_155531_zpsjixbntgz.jpg

Last edited:
I am currently takin donations of any denominations progress. I'll shoot you my info. Jk. But in all seriousness that's a shit load of potential gear.

Back