• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hey Blackstar

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you want to know what we're doing before we do it so you don't look like a nutrider let me know. :kiss:

I'm going to have to ask you wear gloves if you're going to hold on to our cocks so tight.

Over cooked gears ftw. Elton John said it best... Burnt gear is where the gainz are. He really said that srs

im long gone bro

i can be sadistic in my own way and im glad you noticed.

Over cooked gears ftw. Elton John said it best... Burnt gear is where the gainz are. He really said that srs
I thought he said dick grippers wear stars?

1t30yh.jpg

im long gone bro

i can be sadistic in my own way and im glad you noticed.
If you mean sending 20 bucks when you lie about shipping gears, yeah that's pretty mean. Don't do that again. Poor guy!

when it comes to this line of work ill run circles around both of you put together.

Blackstar is the Drake of asf.... Softer than baby ass cheeks. He went full retard to.. Never go full retard.

when it comes to this line of work ill run circles around both of you put together.
If you mean nutriding, cum guzzling, and giving away product (kinda, sometimes you don't actually ship it) then you are a fucking God!!! I'm blown away by your lack of self respect personally. I admire a first rate whore.

- - - Updated - - -

Blackstar is the Drake of asf.... Softer than baby ass cheeks. He went full retard to.. Never go full retard.
When you go as hard as BS goes there's only one speed.

ok guys nice chatting

im developing a couple new products and dont really have time to waste with you 2.

after i release the product then we can play...

ok guys nice chatting

im developing a couple new products and dont really have time to waste with you 2.

after i release the product then we can play...
Honestly it'll be awesome for you to put something original out. Don't forget the labels this time!

this week i should i have the product launched.

we are going to package and market that for national release.

its a grey market product but should do well in the indie owner operated supplement shops and gyms.

this week i should i have the product launched.

we are going to package and market that for national release.

its a grey market product but should do well in the indie owner operated supplement shops and gyms.

That has the same ring of nonsense as "For the Republic!"

i can only imagine how cut throat the legal supplement industry is

in an already over saturated market you know i gotta represent!

UGH

i can already hear marc lobliner bitching about the red and black flags.....

prolly snitch on us too.

Happy 2016 everyone !!!!!!!!

Be careful fuckin with bsr he's got some HEAVY - hitters in his pockets. I got the word a while ago that's why i laid off , in email not pm.. Your not gonna win it's sad nuff said. I can say he has bad customer service , well to me anyway we kinda know each other he ripped me off before oh and he said your addy to who ever wants it you know what cops do ... He's a cop .. Le.. 5-0 ... Pig... Fuck bsr you bitch ass faggot.....

Cheapthreads out...

Yeah OK, bad customer service? Who and when? What did you get ripped off with. 50..0 cop hardly. Sounds like a whiney little bitch to me. No facts nothing, just made up shit

Listen here limp dick not your problem go back to riden dick this big boi business. I know he sends you out look for a good time , however this the bar. Send your fag buddy this way. Beat it clown go pump some veggie oil up dat ass. Also if i showed you any pm between me and your butt buddy you would .
A. Look like a fool
B. Act like he does this to everyone.
C. Wouldent give 2 shit your still gone ride him.

That said piss of maggot your no match. Cop...

Cheapthreads out...

I thought I found a good time I heard you were easy. I got a email saying you do gay for pay and take it ass to mouth because you like the taste. Must be true because it was a email you cock sucking piece of shit

Listen here limp dick not your problem go back to riden dick this big boi business. I know he sends you out look for a good time , however this the bar. Send your fag buddy this way. Beat it clown go pump some veggie oil up dat ass. Also if i showed you any pm between me and your utt buddy you would .
A. Look like a fool
B. Act like he does this to everyone.
C. Wouldent give 2 shit your still gone ride him.

That said piss of maggot your no match. Cop...

Cheapthreads out...

Back