• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where have i been? Pic inside

tgrady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi bros.

I just started to get back on here, i work 2 full time jobs and train. I have gone through tons of pm messages and most of the questions are how am i? where have i been? and did the guy i was training reach his goal and where is he at?

Well part of the answer is above, i got 0 time to get on here because of training and working. I am doing good, but busy. This is a quick pic of me below i am at 290lbs in this photos which is some big gains from where i was at. My friend i was training and running the log on is at 195lbs. He reached his goal weigh and is now taking a small break to maintain and let his body catch up, skin wise and all that. I will post photos of him, and also get anoter log started for when he bulks up :)

RECENT PHOTO OF ME

OLD PHOTO OF ME.

Inb4 Capn threatens ban hammer for nudes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You big fucker good job man... Keep up the hard work, at times it sucks but you are seeing your hard work pay off buddy stay grinding it out.

Where have you been????? Looks like you have been eating..

I do bro Last july i had a show i was getting ready for. But i got in a bad motorcycle accident. But im back at it :)

Youre a big dude, you have ALOT of potential to go far. Do you compete? Excuse me for my ignorance if this is a known fact im still pretty new around here. You could get a pro card bro. Thats some serious dedication right there keep it up and great job bro.

Nice work, man. 290lbs is no fucking joke.

I will do a write up of it all soon. But i am getting in 9 Full meals and 3-5 shakes daily. Mainly from Steak Buger and Chicken. I will throw Fish into each meal just to add in the protein from it. The carbs are White potato, Sweet Potato, white and brown rice, Oatmeal. 3-5 eggs every other meal added to them. Just constantly getting in High amounts of calories and protein.

Very nice man. What did the diet look like?

Get Shredded!
Great bro i will be adding in DispenseQuick Test Prop 100mg daily soon :) Thank you for that hook up. I will post photos for all to see and review it.

how is everything working out for you buddy?

Damn TG 290 . Glad to see ya back. Arms is huge . You big mofo.

I will do a write up of it all soon. But i am getting in 9 Full meals and 3-5 shakes daily. Mainly from Steak Buger and Chicken. I will throw Fish into each meal just to add in the protein from it. The carbs are White potato, Sweet Potato, white and brown rice, Oatmeal. 3-5 eggs every other meal added to them. Just constantly getting in High amounts of calories and protein.

Holy fuck! My stomach just can't handle that kind of volume.

I feel sick...

How long can you eat like that?

High MG Testosterone makes me hungry. I run nothing else with it at first and can eat to make the gains. The hard part for me is cutting down.

9 meals and Shakes is easy for me Bulking.
6 meals and shakes Cutting is very hard for me, the idea and smell of food makes me sick.

When i cut, i use T3 and Adderall with about 200mg Test Cyp and 600 to 800mg Tren E. And Just the Tren alone will fuck up my appetite, but the Adderall added into it makes it alot harder. It all depends on the compounds i add and how the react to my body at the time. Adderall controls my appetite on the diet so i never have to cheat, but also makes me not want food. Tren can be good or bad depending on my digestion, it gives me acid reflux also. So that adds in prilosec and xanax for sleep also.

I feel sick...

How long can you eat like that?

High MG Testosterone makes me hungry. I run nothing else with it at first and can eat to make the gains. The hard part for me is cutting down.

9 meals and Shakes is easy for me Bulking.
6 meals and shakes Cutting is very hard for me, the idea and smell of food makes me sick.

When i cut, i use T3 and Adderall with about 200mg Test Cyp and 600 to 800mg Tren E. And Just the Tren alone will fuck up my appetite, but the Adderall added into it makes it alot harder. It all depends on the compounds i add and how the react to my body at the time. Adderall controls my appetite on the diet so i never have to cheat, but also makes me not want food. Tren can be good or bad depending on my digestion, it gives me acid reflux also. So that adds in prilosec and xanax for sleep also.

a teaspoon of baking soda in some water bro. Taste like shit but works in seconds. After you drink it you will burp like a fuckin gorilla but it works so well that's all I use.

Dude that's a lot of food. Like I can put a shit load of food away but that's a lot of food. Did I mention that's a lot of food?

i will sponsor you with our gear

PM or email me your addy

choose anything you would like off our web page.

Back