• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

djsickvic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey whats up guys i am from sunny Florida and i am here to learn about diet and nutrition , and fitness and exercise , and advice on gear and supplements. I look forward to all the wisdom and advice as i know all you guys are seasoned veterans :winkfinger:

Welcome! Please read the sticky notes and the forum rules. Please post up your experience lifting, gear use, etc.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

Welcome! Please read the sticky notes and the forum rules. Please post up your experience lifting, gear use, etc.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X

I used to do a little lifting in high school but now i need to get in the gym and lose some weight as i am 340lbs and very un healthy i have diabetes and high blood pressure and i just found out that i have low testosterone last lab i was 120 on my t-level so the dr put me on some cyp Testosterone Replacement Therapy 200mg a week but now i am doing some home brew that i found around here 250mg shots of eanth twice a week i feel alot better now i just need to get in the gym and start doing some cardio i am 34 5'8 340lbs and i wanna lose 140 oh and i also do b12 shots for energy

Welcome and good luck on ur goals..

Read. ReAd. Info is out their what I wanna know. Just read.

Kill the carbs..

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the board!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome, lots of solid info here to help you on your journey, read, read, read

You guys are awesome thanks for all the warm welcomes :winkfinger:

Last edited:
psb

your avatar made me loss my fb , Lmao :roflmao:

Back