• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tell us your blend wish or favorite blend and EP just may produce it!

THIS!

this stuff will ruin your day.. man, its just awful.. I'd rather take T400 Denkall right in the quad before I touch bold ace

72601d1156805068-counterfeit-denkall-t400-picture-1022-2-.jpg

See I don’t know why but Bold Ace wasn’t that bad. Now Bold Prop is in a different league. Denkall T400 I remember after about week 4 I felt like I had endless amounts of energy and I was so amped up it was krazy lol. Now I went with the Loeffler Reforvit Dbol Tabs 25mg instead of the injectable. Best Dbol ever imo

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]speaking of boldenone, we want it at 500 mg/ml[/FONT]

----SUMMARY----

Test Cyp 200 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL

75mg prop/mast/test/tne/Tren base.

tipp - 150 iso and 150tpp

Tren base/Tne/halo

Ment ace/phenylprop/deca blend.

Sust 250 / Tren E 175

Sust 300 / Deca 200

Test Ace/ Tren Ace/ Trest Ace - 75mg of each

Primbolan / Parabolan Blend - Ratio 2:1 primo to para

100mg Test E, 200mg Tren E, 200mg Mast E!

50 prop / 100tren / 100mast

EQ 500 mg/ml

Test ISO 100 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL

Mast P 100 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL

Sustanon 250 gm/mL ~ Stenbolone 100 mg/mL

EQ 200 gm/mL ~ 1-Testosterone Cypionate (DHB) 50 mg/mL

Test propionate - Stenbolone - Masteron propionate 50-50-50

Cyp and deca 300/150

Sust/Mast , Sust/Npp , Sust/Tren , Sust/Deca , Sust/Primo , Sust/Anything!! Just something with Sust!

300 deca / 200 test Cyp

Mast p, test P, tren A - 100 mg mast p, 100 mg test p, 100 mgs tren a

higher test prop/tren ace ratio... 100mg of each.. EP only has 50/50.

Test ISO 100 / NPP 100 / Sten 100

Test ISO 100 / Parabolan 80 / Primo Depot 100

Sust / Hex

75testp / 125mastp / 100trena

75 Testp / 100mastp / 75trena

100 testp / 100 npp / 100 mastp

Test Ace 75 - Bold Ace 75 - Mast P 75

Test Ace 75 - Bold Ace 75 - Mast P 75 -Winny 25

Test E 200 - Primo E 100

Test E 150 - Mast E 200

Test E 125 - DHB 50 - Primo E 75

Test E 125 - Bold U 125 - Mast E 125

clen 40 ~ yohimbine 20

clen 40 ~ yohimbine 20 ~ phosphatidylcholine ~ DMAE ~ carnitine ~ sodium deoxycholate

Sten / tren / test iso

100/Test Prop with 200/Test Enth.

Test Suspension / Test Prop

Stenbolone Acetate 100 mg + Stenbolone Enanthate 200 mg

Test E Mast E Tren E @ 600mg 'll
Well known source made this for years before going down 3 years ago, was the shit!

And don't say it can't be done or too much PIP, pharmacon makes the blend at 500mg and my old source put it out for years. Majority of folks that were doing shows in my state back then ran that blend at some point during their preps

And don't say it can't be done or too much PIP, pharmacon makes the blend at 500mg and my old source put it out for years. Majority of folks that were doing shows in my state back then ran that blend at some point during their preps

Pip is individually based because EP also has some high dosed blends T400 and sust500 (sust is a blend after all).. some users I have no problems with it and some do.
When it pertains to chemistry and biology one single individual cannot speak on behalf of everyone by saying it will be entirely pip free. Immune responses are much like a snowflake, there will not be a carbon copy. Everyone will respond differently. But I do like that cocktail.

Pip is individually based because EP also has some high dosed blends T400 and sust500 (sust is a blend after all).. some users I have no problems with it and some do.
When it pertains to chemistry and biology one single individual cannot speak on behalf of everyone by saying it will be entirely pip free. Immune responses are much like a snowflake, there will not be a carbon copy. Everyone will respond differently. But I do like that cocktail.

Hell PIP varies from pin to pin with me. So many variables. I also get pip for a short period if I switch from EP to my homebrew, and I get PIP again when I switch back. It goes away but honestly I think PIP is mostly a biological response and your body adjusting to something new. So if a certain product gives you PIP initially, maybe give it a little bit and your body will get used to it.

Hell PIP varies from pin to pin with me. So many variables. I also get pip for a short period if I switch from EP to my homebrew, and I get PIP again when I switch back. It goes away but honestly I think PIP is mostly a biological response and your body adjusting to something new. So if a certain product gives you PIP initially, maybe give it a little bit and your body will get used to it.
yes, so true, PIP deff is a pin to pin basis with me as well.. some pins I am golden, and others I walking around with a huge cantaloupe in my glute.. No joke..

and to add, decanoate and Test E, and bold, lump me up.. Deca can last forever being such a long heavy ester..
only short ester that gets me is Test P.. and sometimes tren ace, but other than that, Im mostly good.. anything dosed over 200, thats where I get issue..
I'm done with test E, no matter the lab, Im just allergic to the ester..

Test Ace/ Tren Ace/ Trest Ace
75mg of each would be cool.

THIS!

this stuff will ruin your day.. man, its just awful.. I'd rather take T400 Denkall right in the quad before I touch bold ace

72601d1156805068-counterfeit-denkall-t400-picture-1022-2-.jpg

its funny to still hear stories about this stuff. It was properly dosed I’m sure but looking back at it now honestly it was just poorly brewed, properly dosed gear. Their no reason test e 400 should be that painful. Dragon pharmas test e 400 was pip free for me. I still have one vial left of it. I also have a couple bottles of test e I got from a friend that he brewed at 400mg. The actual mg per ml is 433mg per ml after sending it to chem tox to be tested and it’s also pip free. I pinned 1.5ml of it about a year ago before I went out of town and didn’t feel a thing.

in Mexico they still sell in pharmacies a version of testosterone called testoprim d. It’s 200mg of test e and 50mg test p. It is absolutely brutal to inject lol I would say the pip is on par if not worst that the test e 400.

Npp/Tpp 100/100
Tren Hex/test Caproate 75/150

Max

Test p, mast p, tren ace, npp, eq

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to put this out there that just maybe, just maybe there's some really unique things coming soon that the network has been working on for some time ever since this thread was originally manufactured and especially up to its recent re-entry back into circulation

I don't want to say too much too soon, but there's a strong possibility that I may have an announcement coming up that could be a pretty unique game changer and bring a lot of convenience with some absolutely amazing selections and alternatives with making your cycle/blast or even trt protocols less of a hassle.. I promise you, I will deliver you some exciting news..

I’m thinking Vision has some blend cards up his sleeve...

I’m thinking Vision has some blend cards up his sleeve...

up my sleeve is a possibility, but there's also an even greater possibility that I have some up my glutes, and quads.. wait a minute, if I say that, that sounds like I'm doing a trial run?!?!? I don't want to say too much now then, I wouldn't want to take away from the surprise

Deca/Npp
Iso/NPP

Max

Get Shredded!
up my sleeve is a possibility, but there's also an even greater possibility that I have some up my glutes, and quads.. wait a minute, if I say that, that sounds like I'm doing a trial run?!?!? I don't want to say too much now then, I wouldn't want to take away from the surprise

Well up and in are totally different here lmao might have to be more specific or people might wonder what your doing with these bottles lol

Well up and in are totally different here lmao might have to be more specific or people might wonder what your doing with these bottles lol

Context is everything. And you have a very valid point hahaha but I'm going to leave that one well enough alone and I'm going to let the readers decide, what exactly did I mean, did I phrase that wrong or am I just some weirdo freak.. hmmmmm.. what did Vision do with those blends, are they up or in?!?!?😆😆

I just wanted to put this out there that just maybe, just maybe there's some really unique things coming soon that the network has been working on for some time ever since this thread was originally manufactured and especially up to its recent re-entry back into circulation

I don't want to say too much too soon, but there's a strong possibility that I may have an announcement coming up that could be a pretty unique game changer and bring a lot of convenience with some absolutely amazing selections and alternatives with making your cycle/blast or even trt protocols less of a hassle.. I promise you, I will deliver you some exciting news..

Can’t wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back