• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tell us your blend wish or favorite blend and EP just may produce it!

IML Gear Cream!
Cyp and deca 300/150 would be my wish.

I like a test and mast combo of 200 mgs each iso and mast E would be perfect combo for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyp and deca 300/150 would be my wish.
I think more cyp should be used in place of TestE.. because people tend to have more reactions to TestE, no joke.. Its a fussy ester..
I would love to see 300deca/200testCyp

cyp is such a user friendly ester..

also.. we need more Mastp,testP,trenA 300mg... 100mg mast p, 100mg testp, 100mgs tren a

or higher test prop/tren ace ratio... 100mg of each.. EP only has 50/50... thats way to weak and makes no sense..

- - - Updated - - -

Sust/Mast , Sust/Npp , Sust/Tren , Sust/Deca , Sust/Primo , Sust/Anything!! Just something with Sust! ;)
my love my love, my love for sust.. or even a hybrid TIPP with mastp..

- - - Updated - - -

I like a test and mast combo of 200 mgs each iso and mast E would be perfect combo for me

that TRT combo would be tits..

200/200 would be amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

What about a cut mix without tren
Test propionate
Stenbolone
Masteron propionate
50-50-50
1ml ed
what about mastp,tren/A,test Prop... 100mg per ester? 300

I’m thinking some kind of dhb or sten blend would be awesome. Nobody else does it

Get Shredded!
75testp/125mastp/100trena=
2ml x 3 days= 450testp/750mast/600 trena
75 Testp /100mastp/ 75trena

100 testp/100 npp/ 100 mastp

What about a cut mix without tren
Test propionate
Stenbolone
Masteron propionate
50-50-50
1ml ed

Yes I agree. Would be nice to see some without Tren. But here’s my ideas

Test Ace 75
Bold Ace 75
Mast P 75

Test Ace 75
Bold Ace 75
Mast P 75
Winny 25

Test E 200
Primo E 100

Test E 150
Mast E 200

Test E 125
DHB 50
Primo E 75

Test E 125
Bold U 125
Mast E 125

Test Ace 75
Bold Ace 75
Mast P 75

Test Ace 75
Bold Ace 75
Mast P 75
Winny 25

Test E 200
Primo E 100

Test E 150
Mast E 200

Test E 125
DHB 50
Primo E 75

Test E 125
Bold U 125
Mast E 125

Finally some dhb love!! I swear guys it doesn’t hurt trust me!! Lol was pushing 1.5cc at a time!!!

your trt blend has my vote!

also:

Test ISO 100 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL
Mast P 100 gm/mL ~ MastE 200 mg/mL

Sustanon 250 gm/mL ~ Stenbolone 100 mg/mL

EQ 200 gm/mL ~ 1-Testosterone Cypionate (DHB) 50 mg/mL ~

I add
clen 40 ~ yohimbine 20

you could then add
clen 40 ~ yohimbine 20 ~ phosphatidylcholine ~ DMAE ~ carnitine ~ sodium deoxycholate

shredded to the bone!
[SUB][/SUB]

Y'all gettin fancy now. This thread was from 4 1/2 years ago so unfortunately we're no longer actively taking suggestions....however keep the ideas flowing because we may use them at some point :).

Y'all gettin fancy now. This thread was from 4 1/2 years ago so unfortunately we're no longer actively taking suggestions....however keep the ideas flowing because we may use them at some point :).

I’m sending this to the head of EP labs and telling those European Bastards we lazy Americans want less pinning and more blends.

Test Ace 75
Bold Ace 75
Mast P 75

Test Ace 75
Bold Ace 75
Mast P 75
Winny 25

Test E 200
Primo E 100

Test E 150
Mast E 200

Test E 125
DHB 50
Primo E 75

Test E 125
Bold U 125
Mast E 125

Bold Ace? Have you actually tried it? I have, worst pip ever, even at low concentrations and blended with other compounds!!

IML Gear Cream!
Bold Ace? Have you actually tried it? I have, worst pip ever, even at low concentrations and blended with other compounds!!

Yes sir I have. I don’t get pip like others do. I can usually tolerate high dosed gear such as TP 150-200. Now Bold Prop is a whole different story and a completely different animal. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t gotten sick as shit from it lol. Be like taking 3cc of the old school Denkall T400 lol good lord that stuff would put a hurting on you for a few days. But if you could take it that stuff is/was some good gear. Ahh I miss some old school Mexican QV Test E 250 50ml jugs, Loeffler Reforvit 25mg Dbol Tabs(BEST DBOL EVER), Tornel Super Test 250, Pets Pharma Test E 350. Ahh the memories lol

I got two unopened bottles from H-as I’ll trade for whatever. Fuck that shit !

THIS!

this stuff will ruin your day.. man, its just awful.. I'd rather take T400 Denkall right in the quad before I touch bold ace

72601d1156805068-counterfeit-denkall-t400-picture-1022-2-.jpg

THIS!

this stuff will ruin your day.. man, its just awful.. I'd rather take T400 Denkall right in the quad before I touch bold ace

72601d1156805068-counterfeit-denkall-t400-picture-1022-2-.jpg

I thought I was big shit when I was like 20 and ordered 4 bottles of that shit with some reforvit-B. I actually ended up just running the reforvit-B and throwing the denkall away after three weeks of suffering from the worse pip ever. Bold ace reminded me of those days lol.

I thought I was big shit when I was like 20 and ordered 4 bottles of that shit with some reforvit-B. I actually ended up just running the reforvit-B and throwing the denkall away after three weeks of suffering from the worse pip ever. Bold ace reminded me of those days lol.

thats exactly what i did too.. I kept the Ref-B and gave a bunch of these away.. no joke a few of my dudes kept passing them around, it was like a curse that no body wanted..

Back