• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Starting back after time off

Diesel618

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I've been off completely now for 6 months for several reasons but mainly to see if my natty test would bounce back and it has so I'm looking at starting back soon. My question is would you guys recommend starting slow at 600 mg test or so or jump right back on a more intense test/tren blast with orals to get everything back quicker. I've lost a bit of LBM but I'm inclined to start slow to take advantage of fresh receptors. Any experience from guys coming off a break?

Did you get over your addictions?

After reading through Heavy's log I'm probably going to set it up in phases of 8 Weeks or so.

Phase 1 - 600 mg test + AI

Phase 2 - 900 mg test + proviron + maybe EQ or something

Phase 3 - test/tren (undecided on Ester) plus the proviron and EQ would continue or maybe add var if I decide against EQ

Then cruise

When you say off you mean just juice right? If so get straight into a blast, your body will respond well, I do it often. I have never cruised. Always started on short ester with test/tren along with the longer E after 4 weeks I ditch the short esters and add a little var, Then at the end of my course I go back onto short esters with winny, so I can start my pct after day 3. Minimises weight lose and really helps to recover faster. Well for me anyway.

If you have had a break from training all together go slow and steady. Don't wanna cause an injury

Youve been lifting this whole time correct? Reason i ask is to make sure you tendons and everything are still strong. If you havent it might be wise to spend like 2 months training naturally to get your tendons and ligaments strong and used to moving weight again, becuase if you start a cycle and you strength skyrockets you risk injury very easily. I havent taken anytime off in years besides a week every few months and im on cycle now and the drol incrased my strength to the point where what i did for 10 reps last week i got for 20 this week, and chest day ended with me messing up my bad shoulder again. i imagine it would have been much worse if i had not been lifting for months prior to the cycle. And plus during those two months off that little thing called muscle memory will kickin and give you alot of your size back quick.

But if you have been lifting i would say take advantage of the fresh receptors and start low, its unecessary to start blasting heavy like you used to. something like 600mgs of test 50mgs proviron with a dbol or whatever oral you like as a kickstart will blow you up, muscle memory plus fresh receptors will give you great results if diet and training are spot on.

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. And I've definitely been lifting. Haven't been more than a week away from weights since I'm a teenager I bet

Sure feels like pissin in the wind doin it natty though

I'd like to see you run the test at 600/wk and add 5-600/wk eq or deca as phase 1. But I'd skip the orals for now

Back