• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What next!?

Not sure kind of waiting on more info from other people.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I'm kind of waiting to see how domestic supply checks out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Lets not discuss other labs in the AAP section. Its disrespectful to them

Thanks

What's next is research to figure out what source is reliable, you can trust and what's best for you. The worst thing you can do is fallow the herd to a source because someone told you they were good. That's how scams go. So research research research. Look at blood labs, read feed back and ask questions.

Also this is a thread meant for source discussion, not our sub forum. Please make your threads in the appropriate section of the board next time. Thanks.

What's next is research to figure out what source is reliable, you can trust and what's best for you. The worst thing you can do is fallow the herd to a source because someone told you they were good. That's how scams go. So research research research. Look at blood labs, read feed back and ask questions.

Also this is a thread meant for source discussion, not our sub forum. Please make your threads in the appropriate section of the board next time. Thanks.

. Amen brother. Though the research sucks, the work is what helps discern (by in large) the good from the bad. Nonetheless, hate to see you guys go and it will be tough to follow your shoes.
Good luck bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moved to the correct section

Back