• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin tutorial! How to pay for items it our store with bitcoin!

IML Gear Cream!
Circle just increased my limit to $3,000.00 from $300.00. I've had the account for slightly more than a month, performed all account verifications, purchased maybe $700 in BTC and requested a limit increase about a week after opening the account. Now that I have a large limit it solves all problems with BTC.

How much fees did u get hit with?

Guys there is a perfect site where you can get bitcoins without identification. You can even pay by cash and get bitcoins. Look here https://localbitcoins.com/
Some our customers in Australia and USA use it.

Maybe I'll try this one next, I like the cash option

Circle just increased my limit to $3,000.00 from $300.00. I've had the account for slightly more than a month, performed all account verifications, purchased maybe $700 in BTC and requested a limit increase about a week after opening the account. Now that I have a large limit it solves all problems with BTC.

Same just got my limit bumped up to $3000.00...Anyone send payment to Basic via bitcoin without any issue? I'm planning on using bitcoins (via circle) as payment for my next order

How much fees did u get hit with?
Good question but the answer isn't simple.

First, there is no fee.

Fees aside, there is a cost but it's hidden in the "spread" which is the difference between the buy and sell prices of the CoinDesk BTC Index. This index is an average of prices across exchanges and so the actual buy/sell price for any given transaction may be higher or lower. I'm betting that Circle performs a kind of arbitrage and quotes average index prices while executing orders on exchanges with lower buy or higher sell prices and hence makes a profit. If you were savvy enough you could also take advantage of those price differences and hence you have to view this as a cost.

I could go on and on and there's a great deal more to be said but I think it's easiest to just say "there's no fee". :)

Same just got my limit bumped up to $3000.00...Anyone send payment to Basic via bitcoin without any issue? I'm planning on using bitcoins (via circle) as payment for my next order
Several times. :winkfinger:

On one of my purchases through coinbase I bought about 800.00usd of bitcoin but it only added 750.00 to my wallet, so lost 50 bucks instantly in the purchase.
Yeah fuck that. Several of these places are charging like 7%.

I'm gonna have to do some research on this and see how safe it is. No sure I like link my cc and bank accounts to it

Guys there is a perfect site where you can get bitcoins without identification. You can even pay by cash and get bitcoins. Look here https://localbitcoins.com/
Some our customers in Australia and USA use it.

Want to try this site out. Bunch of people selling coins for different amounts. Does it matter which one I buy from if I'm going to buy then send out the same day? For example, if I need to buy $300 to pay from an order do I just buy $300 worth from someone then send them out or do I have to find someone who is selling coins for a certain price. Seems like they range from $400-$650. Trying to figure this Bitcoin thing out. Thanks.

Want to try this site out. Bunch of people selling coins for different amounts. Does it matter which one I buy from if I'm going to buy then send out the same day? For example, if I need to buy $300 to pay from an order do I just buy $300 worth from someone then send them out or do I have to find someone who is selling coins for a certain price. Seems like they range from $400-$650. Trying to figure this Bitcoin thing out. Thanks.

generally it does not matter but bitcoin - usd ratio can change rapidly. you need to take this into account.

we decided to change bitcoin bonus in our international site. If you pay buy bitcoin you will get 10% of your order total, e.g. if your order is 500$ you will get 550$ to your balance.
First of all we decided to organize it as compensation of all fees if you buy bitcoins through Paypal at such sites like www.localbitcoins.com or www.prepaidbitco.in

regarding the last site - there you can buy prepaid bitcoin cards through paypal. in fact it means you pay by paypal and get bitcoins.

we decided to change bitcoin bonus in our international site. If you pay buy bitcoin you will get 10% of your order total, e.g. if your order is 500$ you will get 550$ to your balance.
First of all we decided to organize it as compensation of all fees if you buy bitcoins through Paypal at such sites like www.localbitcoins.com or www.prepaidbitco.in

regarding the last site - there you can buy prepaid bitcoin cards through paypal. in fact it means you pay by paypal and get bitcoins.

paypal -> Bitcoin is a pretty cool option!

Hmmm.. So there's no % on these cards for buying this way? If other sites charge a %, and the Bitcoin value fluctuates, how does this work? I'm very new to the Bitcoin stuff, maybe I just completely don't understand, lol...

If using circle to pay by bitcoin do you need change the currency in the app from dollars to BTC or can you send the necessary amount in dollars. If this is too much to discuss in open forum can someone who has used circle with basicstero pm me please. Thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmmm.. So there's no % on these cards for buying this way? If other sites charge a %, and the Bitcoin value fluctuates, how does this work? I'm very new to the Bitcoin stuff, maybe I just completely don't understand, lol...

Didnt look deeply but it looks like the card is a voucher for $X in bitcoins and the transfer doesn't happen until you redeem the card. In other words I think you're holding dollars until you redeem.

If using circle to pay by bitcoin do you need change the currency in the app from dollars to BTC or can you send the necessary amount in dollars. If this is too much to discuss in open forum can someone who has used circle with basicstero pm me please. Thanks.

I've always set it to BTC. I THINK if you set it to dollars then it will attempt a dollars transfer instead of BTC.

Didnt look deeply but it looks like the card is a voucher for $X in bitcoins and the transfer doesn't happen until you redeem the card. In other words I think you're holding dollars until you redeem.

I've always set it to BTC. I THINK if you set it to dollars then it will attempt a dollars transfer instead of BTC.

ok thanks. How do you calculate the amount you need to send in dollars to BTC? I googled dollar to Bitcoin and it had a bar at the top to fill in blanks. I'm assuming this is for the current rate at the time for BTC. For example it was giving me $200 was equal to .49 BTC. So I would buy .49 BTC and send that for something that was $200 correct? Sorry for all the questions just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly because I would like to use it in the future. Thanks.

you shall check bitoin - usd ration every time before you buy it and decide whether their prices are acceptable for you.
some sites can take a high fee. to cover your expenses we decided to give you 10% if you pay with bitcoins. now if your order total is 500$ you have to pay 450% only. all easy. its for int store only. for EU domesic store 5% off.

Last edited:
This was awesome . I was building my account when the coin was down , it turned yesterday so I racked up. Basic your deal is awesome . 700 free plus 10% off . Word.

just updated our tutorial in the first post.
Love that you're keeping this organized. :)

Small correction: AFAIK you have to wait not 7 days but at least 30 days before being granted a Circle limit increase. It also requires various account verifications.

guys, did somebody use this site? https://www.bitcoin-ex.com/
there you can choose paypal as payment option and buy bitcoins. looks really easy...
also WU and other payment options are available.

Thank you. I've been wanting to use paypal as an option.

FYI to members min buy is $100. If you are a new customer then verification your first order may take a little longer than usual, so your order is likely to be processed in working days.

Back