• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin tutorial! How to pay for items it our store with bitcoin!

IML Gear Cream!
There are several buy limits, one of which is the limit on so called "instant" buys. Bitcoins are available immediately with an instant buy but the limit is fairly low. In my case, I could buy no more than $10 instantly each week initially. After completing a $50 non-instant buy - which took like 4 days to settle - my instant buy limit was raised to $200/week.

My holiday sale order will likely be greater than my current instant buy limit and so I'll have to wait several days for the Bitcoin trade to settle. I could buy BTC and hold them ahead of time but since BTC prices can drop, causing me to lose money, I'd rather not hold them and instead only buy them for immediate use.

Note: with an instant buy your CC is not charged but they will get an approval in case your bank later rejects the debit.
OK thanks G . Did a practice buy for 50.00 and it is in my BC account. I'm sure labs taking this will work with you . Basic seems to prefer it. Like you I don't really want several hundred dollars there.

For me, coinbase is the easiest method of obtaining and making purchases. I tied my personal bank account and personal credit credit card. So easy that its kinda cool. FYI - Yes, i tied my personal bank account, BUT I am doing it at my RISK.

Newbies, understand your risk tolerance and act accordingly.

For me, coinbase is the easiest method of obtaining and making purchases. I tied my personal bank account and personal credit credit card. So easy that its kinda cool. FYI - Yes, i tied my personal bank account, BUT I am doing it at my RISK.

U must be Alpha now.. That test must be working.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Indacoin is not a good option. First off, the fees are high (7%). Secondly, you have to deal with strict limits similar to the other options discussed here (see attached).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 48

Alpha As Fuck, but it took almost 4 weeks to kick in lol.

Indacoin is not a good option. First off, the fees are high (7%). Secondly, you have to deal with strict limits similar to the other options discussed here (see attached).

I am using coinbase, not indacoin. Did you misquote ?

Damn. So what is the best way if your plan on spending in the hundreds? Not trying to wait in limbo for my bitcoin limit to increase....

Anyone try or have reviews on localbitcoins.com?

Anyone try or have reviews on localbitcoins.com?

No, but coinbase is so easy that I let my 5 yr old son make my recent purchase (with me directing of course). Doesn't get much easier than coinbase.

Get Shredded!
Shit.. All these limits have me scared I'm gonna miss out on the Christmas sale.. If using Bitcoin and never used it before what's the best version to use if I'm trying to obtain the maximum sale bonus before the sale ends?

Shit.. All these limits have me scared I'm gonna miss out on the Christmas sale.. If using Bitcoin and never used it before what's the best version to use if I'm trying to obtain the maximum sale bonus before the sale ends?

Ditto.

I want to take advantage of the $700 bonus.

Ditto.

I want to take advantage of the $700 bonus.

Maybe they can work something out for you guys since there seems to be some kinks to work out pertaining to bitcoin. Good luck. Meanwhile start building up your funds so you'll have bitcoins ready for future sales. I know it relies on the market but I guess we cant have it both ways. I'll probably put in a few dollars every week or so and see how it goes.

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

Maybe they can work something out for you guys since there seems to be some kinks to work out pertaining to bitcoin. Good luck. Meanwhile start building up your funds so you'll have bitcoins ready for future sales. I know it relies on the market but I guess we cant have it both ways. I'll probably put in a few dollars every week or so and see how it goes.

Fast Shipping
No Minimum Order!
USA DOMESTIC!
http://americantestosterone.com/

Bitcoin sounds a little complicated as far as building up what you can spend.. I'm sure it's great after that.. I'll probably just end up using a different payment option.

With your bank account and credit card verified what is your purchase limit?

Just an update on my account . I tried to buy 300.00 today and even after attaching my back up CC it still will take several days . I just checked and the practice transaction from yesterday and it has cleared .

Just an update on my account . I tried to buy 300.00 today and even after attaching my back up CC it still will take several days . I just checked and the practice transaction from yesterday and it has cleared .
On the website, on the buy page, you can find a link to the limits. I think you'll find that your instant buy limit is still very low.

Fuck bitcoin.. I'm not using it

Well I guess I lied, indacoin sent me a message saying my bitcoin payment went through. I tried fucking with the others but they would say I had purchase limits, then another said funds wouldn't be available for 5 days, then indacoin had this freaking elaborate CC verification process. I gave up and said fuck it, bitcoin sucks ass, but then got an email saying my indacoin payment went through?? So now what? guess i just wait to see if basic receives it in time before they delete my order....lol

Well I guess I lied, indacoin sent me a message saying my bitcoin payment went through. I tried fucking with the others but they would say I had purchase limits, then another said funds wouldn't be available for 5 days, then indacoin had this freaking elaborate CC verification process. I gave up and said fuck it, bitcoin sucks ass, but then got an email saying my indacoin payment went through?? So now what? guess i just wait to see if basic receives it in time before they delete my order....lol
None of my cards participate in Verified by Visa, which is what I think you're referring to.

Yeah the limits are a pain. Hoping to get past those soon.

IML Gear Cream!
It still sucks ass. All I got was a Exchange order # on the website. No email confirming anything about how much money, how many bitcoin, who sent to.... nothing. Go back to the indacoin website and you can't look up anything about your order, bullshit.

It still sucks ass. All I got was a Exchange order # on the website. No email confirming anything about how much money, how many bitcoin, who sent to.... nothing. Go back to the indacoin website and you can't look up anything about your order, bullshit.

Sounds sketchy as fuck.

Checked out localbitcoins.com. can buy bitcoins number of different ways. Gonna try using a gift card for first time. Amount you can buy ranges from 10-2000 dollars worth. Most are released in a matter of minutes. On sellers profile it shows average release time of bitcoins and most from highest ranked sellers are less than 30 mins. Will post my experience when the time comes.

So went to my dashboard this morning, shows money was picked up..... all 13 dollars of it.....WTF! Nothing charged to cc yet.

Also sent two emails yesterday to indacoin support, no reply yet.

Got answer
15.00 limit first purchase
After 1 wk can buy 100.00
3 rd week 500.00
After month and three purchases no limit

So is basicstero gonna hold on to orders for a month waiting on payments?

So is basicstero gonna hold on to orders for a month waiting on payments?

That's what I was wondering when I did my last order. I finally said "fuck it" and did a WU transfer instead.

So wanted to give update;
Indacoin sucks, my money did go through and was picked up ok but the process, limits, lack of communication and information is BS.

So I installed the bitcoin wallet app, good reviews, much better process, with more info about your account and transactions. 1st purchase 100.00 made today, shows pending, says will clear same day and then shows will have a 3,000.00 limit. Will update again

Probably ment coinbase . They have an app.

Yes Coinbase, blue square with a white C in the middle for the icon. So far good, still pending my first transaction. Have to see how plays out, hoping it clears today, sent it out tonight then have 3k a day limit after that.

Back