• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bitcoin tutorial! How to pay for items it our store with bitcoin!

IML Gear Cream!
I don't know -- it may, or it may not, work.
Personally, I would not do it directly from an ATM.

Purchase the BTC from the ATM and transfer the finds to your own wallet first.

Then, the BTC are just in your wallet with your total BTC balance, just like with any other BTC you may have regardless of how they were acquired.
Once the BTC are in your wallet, you can simply pay the source from your own personal wallet.
This way you will have a record in your wallet and all the payment details (including evidence on the blockchain of a transfer from your wallet to the source).

Here is a link to an example of a popular crypto wallet that can be used for this: Best Crypto Wallet for Desktop & Mobile: Altcoin & Bitcoin | Exodus
Thanks for the info. I just came across Exodus Wallet (with Moonpay) to buy and send bitcoin. It is probably the easiest, user friendly wallet/payment system I have come across.

Dear customers,

we prepared for you a tutorial how to use bitcoin. Some of you can think, that it is difficult, but in fact this is an extremely easy, intuitive and anonymous way to pay.

WHY SHALL YOU CHOOSE BITCOIN?

5 incontestable ASVANTAGES TO PAY WITH BITCOINS!

1. You stay anonymous! If you buy bitcoins in Circle or Coinbase your account is associated with your bitcoin wallet. But nobody knows where to and what for you are sending bitcoins. Also there are different ways to make it more anonymous (for example send first bitcoins to a temporary bitcoin wallet created at The Most Trusted Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin Wallet | Blockchain.com by using a VPN/Tor connection with a different IP-address).

2. If you pay with bitcoins we will deliver your order 1-2 days faster, because Western Union and Money Gram require some time to get payment confirmation.

3. If you pay with bitcoins you get extra discounts from us.
For international warehouse – extra 10% discount; e.g. your order total is $550, but you need to pay only $500.
For EU Domestic warehouse – 5% extra discount.

4. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. As compared again Western Union or Money Gram bitcoin-transfers are fast and they cannot be blocked by any authority! If you pay by WU or MG they can block your payment for some reason. In this case you will need to resend your payment, which implies additional fees, time losses and inconvenience. With Bitcoin you won`t ever face such issues. Bitcoin transfers are always easy, fast and smooth.

5. Availability 24/7/365. You don`t need to think when to find time to visit a bank, WU office etc. Do you have holidays or night-time at the moment? With bitcoin it does not matter. If you need to transfer bitcoins at 3 a.m. on Sunday, they will be transferred at 3 a.m. on Sunday. In most of cases you even don`t need to leave your house.

HOW AND WHERE TO GET BITCOINS?

There are a lot of exchangers in Internet. Here are some most popular and easy ways to get bitcoins:

1. Circle | USDC Stablecoin, Payments & Treasury Infrastructure - Circle app - you need just to sign up there, attach your bank card to your account and that`s it. Very similar to Paypal. This application is used by over than 50000 people, so its legit. Please remember that circle has a 300$ limit if you use it for the first time. You can increase your limits 7 days after the first purchase of bitcoins. After you receive bitcoins you will need to send them to our wallet provided at the checkout, when you choose bitcoin as payment option.
Download Circle for Iphone https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/circle-pay/id920164002?mt=8
Download Circle for Android Circle Pay — Send money free - Apps on Google Play

2. https://www.coinbase.com - Coinbase - this app is similar to Circle. But when you attach your bank account and buy bitcoins it can take several days before bitcoins are debited to your bitcoin wallet. Please keep this in mind. All instructions are given on site.
Download Coinbase for Iphone ‎Coinbase: Buy Bitcoin & Ether
Download Coinbase for Android. Coinbase: Buy Bitcoin & Ether - Apps on Google Play

3. www.libertyx.com - LibertyX – one more way to buy bitcoins. It is a bit different as 2 previous options. With LibertyX you can pay by cash and get bitcoins. You are able to buy bitcoin instantly at 19,000+ local stores in the USA.
a) Find a nearby store using the map
b) Follow the specific store instructions and pay in cash
c) Bitcoin is immediately sent to the address you provide
To find the nearest store you need LibertyX mobile app.
Download LibertyX for Iphone ‎LibertyX - Buy Bitcoin
Download LibertyX for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.libertyx.libertyx

4. www.localbitcoins.com – Localbitcoins – this site allows you to buy bitcoins at different ways. You can choose your location and find the nearest to you store, where you pay with cash and get bitcoins. You can also use Paypal to buy bitcoins. Please visit this site to get more info. It is easy to use.

5. https://prepaidbitco.in – this is one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins. You just buy prepaid bitcoin cards through PayPal. Fast and convenient. However, there is one thing… this site has a pretty high Bitcoin-USD ratio; higher as official Bitcoin-USD ratio from blockchain.
We from our side do our best to reduce your expenses, thus, every customer, who chooses Bitcoin as payment option gets extra 10% credit from order total. If you pay $500 you get $550 to your account in our store. It shall cover your extra expenses.

6. Bitcoin ATMs. Please use this site to read more and find nearest to you ATM, which allows to buy Bitcoins http://coinatmradar.com/blog/how-to-buy-bitcoins-with-bitcoin-atm/
You can specify there our bitcoin address (which you receive at the checkout) to pay directly to us, thus, you even don`t need to have a bitcoin wallet.

7. www.indacoin.com - This site requires no registration. You just go to this page, chose payment way (debit/credit card is most popular), enter data there and specify amount and bitcoin address to pay. That`s all. Bitcoins come not immediately, but within 30-40 minutes. You can use this site, specify our bitcoin address directly and you even won`t need to install your own bitcoin wallet. It`s very simple. However, Bitcoin-USD ratio here is also not advantageous for customers. This site also has limits if you use it for the first time.

Dear customers,

we prepared for you a tutorial how to use bitcoin. Some of you can think, that it is difficult, but in fact this is an extremely easy, intuitive and anonymous way to pay.

WHY SHALL YOU CHOOSE BITCOIN?

5 incontestable ASVANTAGES TO PAY WITH BITCOINS!

1. You stay anonymous! If you buy bitcoins in Circle or Coinbase your account is associated with your bitcoin wallet. But nobody knows where to and what for you are sending bitcoins. Also there are different ways to make it more anonymous (for example send first bitcoins to a temporary bitcoin wallet created at The Most Trusted Cryptocurrency & Bitcoin Wallet | Blockchain.com by using a VPN/Tor connection with a different IP-address).

2. If you pay with bitcoins we will deliver your order 1-2 days faster, because Western Union and Money Gram require some time to get payment confirmation.

3. If you pay with bitcoins you get extra discounts from us.
For international warehouse – extra 10% discount; e.g. your order total is $550, but you need to pay only $500.
For EU Domestic warehouse – 5% extra discount.

4. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency. As compared again Western Union or Money Gram bitcoin-transfers are fast and they cannot be blocked by any authority! If you pay by WU or MG they can block your payment for some reason. In this case you will need to resend your payment, which implies additional fees, time losses and inconvenience. With Bitcoin you won`t ever face such issues. Bitcoin transfers are always easy, fast and smooth.

5. Availability 24/7/365. You don`t need to think when to find time to visit a bank, WU office etc. Do you have holidays or night-time at the moment? With bitcoin it does not matter. If you need to transfer bitcoins at 3 a.m. on Sunday, they will be transferred at 3 a.m. on Sunday. In most of cases you even don`t need to leave your house.

HOW AND WHERE TO GET BITCOINS?

There are a lot of exchangers in Internet. Here are some most popular and easy ways to get bitcoins:

1. Circle | USDC Stablecoin, Payments & Treasury Infrastructure - Circle app - you need just to sign up there, attach your bank card to your account and that`s it. Very similar to Paypal. This application is used by over than 50000 people, so its legit. Please remember that circle has a 300$ limit if you use it for the first time. You can increase your limits 7 days after the first purchase of bitcoins. After you receive bitcoins you will need to send them to our wallet provided at the checkout, when you choose bitcoin as payment option.
Download Circle for Iphone https://itunes.apple.com/tr/app/circle-pay/id920164002?mt=8
Download Circle for Android Circle Pay — Send money free - Apps on Google Play

2. https://www.coinbase.com - Coinbase - this app is similar to Circle. But when you attach your bank account and buy bitcoins it can take several days before bitcoins are debited to your bitcoin wallet. Please keep this in mind. All instructions are given on site.
Download Coinbase for Iphone ‎Coinbase: Buy Bitcoin & Ether
Download Coinbase for Android. Coinbase: Buy Bitcoin & Ether - Apps on Google Play

3. www.libertyx.com - LibertyX – one more way to buy bitcoins. It is a bit different as 2 previous options. With LibertyX you can pay by cash and get bitcoins. You are able to buy bitcoin instantly at 19,000+ local stores in the USA.
a) Find a nearby store using the map
b) Follow the specific store instructions and pay in cash
c) Bitcoin is immediately sent to the address you provide
To find the nearest store you need LibertyX mobile app.
Download LibertyX for Iphone ‎LibertyX - Buy Bitcoin
Download LibertyX for Android Buy Bitcoin Instantly - Apps on Google Play

4. www.localbitcoins.com – Localbitcoins – this site allows you to buy bitcoins at different ways. You can choose your location and find the nearest to you store, where you pay with cash and get bitcoins. You can also use Paypal to buy bitcoins. Please visit this site to get more info. It is easy to use.

5. https://prepaidbitco.in – this is one of the easiest ways to buy bitcoins. You just buy prepaid bitcoin cards through PayPal. Fast and convenient. However, there is one thing… this site has a pretty high Bitcoin-USD ratio; higher as official Bitcoin-USD ratio from blockchain.
We from our side do our best to reduce your expenses, thus, every customer, who chooses Bitcoin as payment option gets extra 10% credit from order total. If you pay $500 you get $550 to your account in our store. It shall cover your extra expenses.

6. Bitcoin ATMs. Please use this site to read more and find nearest to you ATM, which allows to buy Bitcoins http://coinatmradar.com/blog/how-to-buy-bitcoins-with-bitcoin-atm/
You can specify there our bitcoin address (which you receive at the checkout) to pay directly to us, thus, you even don`t need to have a bitcoin wallet.

7. www.indacoin.com - This site requires no registration. You just go to this page, chose payment way (debit/credit card is most popular), enter data there and specify amount and bitcoin address to pay. That`s all. Bitcoins come not immediately, but within 30-40 minutes. You can use this site, specify our bitcoin address directly and you even won`t need to install your own bitcoin wallet. It`s very simple. However, Bitcoin-USD ratio here is also not advantageous for customers. This site also has limits if you use it for the first time.
Bitcoin is such a hassle. Wish you guys had Zelle as a payment option like others do.

I don't know -- it may, or it may not, work.
Personally, I would not do it directly from an ATM.

Purchase the BTC from the ATM and transfer the finds to your own wallet first.

Then, the BTC are just in your wallet with your total BTC balance, just like with any other BTC you may have regardless of how they were acquired.
Once the BTC are in your wallet, you can simply pay the source from your own personal wallet.
This way you will have a record in your wallet and all the payment details (including evidence on the blockchain of a transfer from your wallet to the source).

Here is a link to an example of a popular crypto wallet that can be used for this: Best Crypto Wallet for Desktop & Mobile: Altcoin & Bitcoin | Exodus
Do you have to wait for funds to be available? I used paybis. Bought btc. It went through. I sent funds to coinbase wallet. Made purchase. Now paybis keeps declining my purchase and coinbase makes me wait damn near a whole month till its accessible. Im new to btc but its kinda a pain in the ass. Today i transfered the rest of my btc to my wallet and its saying i have to wait till the 25th. Have u had problems like that in the past?

Do you have to wait for funds to be available? I used paybis. Bought btc. It went through. I sent funds to coinbase wallet. Made purchase. Now paybis keeps declining my purchase and coinbase makes me wait damn near a whole month till its accessible. Im new to btc but its kinda a pain in the ass. Today i transfered the rest of my btc to my wallet and its saying i have to wait till the 25th. Have u had problems like that in the past?
I have not experienced this problem myself.
I also used Coinbase.
What i did was simply transfer USD into my Coinbase account ahead of time (before I needed to make any purchase) and keep some small USD balance such as approximately $2000 there at all times as a baseline to have avalaible when needed -- as USD NOT and BTC.
By the time I looked again and needed BTC, all funds were accessible.
Then, when I needed BTC, I'm able to simply buy the BTC using my USD balance.
So I just buy the BTC the day it is needed then transfer that BTC to my Exodus wallet -- for me this step only took a few minutes.
At some later day, when I have some funds, I then replenish my USD balance on Coinbase back to whatever baseline I prefer; and, balance is ready again by the next time I need BTC.

I was just looking around online at some things and noticed that "Cash App" mentions it can be used to Buy BTC (I don't have personal experience with this, but I thought to at least share it here in case anyone else finds it helpful):

Back