• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Carb cycling

I do. Its really effective for me. Others prefer keto but that is not my thing

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I do it. It works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do it as well and it works wonders for my metabolism. Certainly helps with keeping the gains leaner, imo

I do it when cutting everytime. Structure it with high carb days on big muscle group days, moderate on smaller groups and low on off days. You really never plateau while dieting this way because you confuse the body everysingle day with different amounts of protein carbs and fats. Really is the best way to shed bodyfat. I havent used it while bulking though, maybe a little as i wont eat as many carbs on off days but ive neve conciously structured a carb cycle for bulks. It would be a good idea though to keep fat gain lower, just lower carbs on smaller muscle group days and off days while upping protein and fats to keep the same caloric intake.

I do it when cutting everytime. Structure it with high carb days on big muscle group days, moderate on smaller groups and low on off days. You really never plateau while dieting this way because you confuse the body everysingle day with different amounts of protein carbs and fats. Really is the best way to shed bodyfat. I havent used it while bulking though, maybe a little as i wont eat as many carbs on off days but ive neve conciously structured a carb cycle for bulks. It would be a good idea though to keep fat gain lower, just lower carbs on smaller muscle group days and off days while upping protein and fats to keep the same caloric intake.
Thanks for the info brother! I think I'll have to sit down and right it out and try it for my bulk right now!

Back