• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone Cream 150mg

camps1414

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have never jumped on the forum to ask anything, so here goes. I am a 34/M, 6'1 193lbs 10% bf currently. I have been working out since I was 16 years old. The last 2 1/2 years I have hit the gym harder then I have ever throughout my life. I also put my diet in check and have fluctuated between 6% to 10% bf throughout those 2 1/2 years. The base to my diet is 3 to 4 meals a day. Each meal consisting of a lean protein, handful of green veggies, and a good fat (avocado, nuts, oils, etc). I have taken test, and only test once in my life. I was right around my mid 20's when I did. I have hit a point where I have had great gains over the last few years shedding fat, and adding muscle, but over the last 6 months or so I have hit a wall. I have never thought about taking anything much past test, and obviously by the title of this post I am a complete novice. I also don't have access to any real gear. A friend referred me to one of those anti aging clinics he goes to. They took blood to test my levels. Everything came back pretty normal for a 34 year old male. My free testosterone was about 550ng. I explained my goals to the doc which were add another 5 to 10 pounds of lean muscle. The best he could do was prescribe me 150mg 15% testosterone gel applied once a day. My question is this, if I take this multiple times a day can I get myself into the 2000-2500ng where I would like to be? Secondly if I were to get myself to the 2500ng how much then would estrogen become an issue? I never had an estrogen issue back in the day but my fear is if I needed something to block estrogen how do I explain to the doc "hey I need a prescription of clomid or nolvadex because I decided to use your cream 4x the recommended dose" ;) Also would I be shut down after the 3 months of taking it at that level? Being I don't have access to any gear what can you recommend I do to make sure any gains over the 3 month stint aren't lost, and can help my body go right back into making its regular test production. Anyway I know these are complete armature hour questions for what you guys usually see but nevertheless I can really use some advice from guys who are experienced. Thank you kindly in advance.

Read the sticks all the info is there.. test cream will not do it bro....

The cream is a waste of time. I was on it for a couple of years, but it wasn't till I switched to injections that I noticed a difference. Also, to get to 2500 ng/dl you'll probably need about 500 mg/wk of test e or c.

I have never jumped on the forum to ask anything, so here goes. I am a 34/M, 6'1 193lbs 10% bf currently. I have been working out since I was 16 years old. The last 2 1/2 years I have hit the gym harder then I have ever throughout my life. I also put my diet in check and have fluctuated between 6% to 10% bf throughout those 2 1/2 years. The base to my diet is 3 to 4 meals a day. Each meal consisting of a lean protein, handful of green veggies, and a good fat (avocado, nuts, oils, etc). I have taken test, and only test once in my life. I was right around my mid 20's when I did. I have hit a point where I have had great gains over the last few years shedding fat, and adding muscle, but over the last 6 months or so I have hit a wall. I have never thought about taking anything much past test, and obviously by the title of this post I am a complete novice. I also don't have access to any real gear. A friend referred me to one of those anti aging clinics he goes to. They took blood to test my levels. Everything came back pretty normal for a 34 year old male. My free testosterone was about 550ng. I explained my goals to the doc which were add another 5 to 10 pounds of lean muscle. The best he could do was prescribe me 150mg 15% testosterone gel applied once a day. My question is this, if I take this multiple times a day can I get myself into the 2000-2500ng where I would like to be? Secondly if I were to get myself to the 2500ng how much then would estrogen become an issue? I never had an estrogen issue back in the day but my fear is if I needed something to block estrogen how do I explain to the doc "hey I need a prescription of clomid or nolvadex because I decided to use your cream 4x the recommended dose" ;) Also would I be shut down after the 3 months of taking it at that level? Being I don't have access to any gear what can you recommend I do to make sure any gains over the 3 month stint aren't lost, and can help my body go right back into making its regular test production. Anyway I know these are complete armature hour questions for what you guys usually see but nevertheless I can really use some advice from guys who are experienced. Thank you kindly in advance.
Are your test levels on high side of normal. If not u can get a prescription riptide to boost. I went to a sports medicine doc.now I get it thru mail order via uk.

And I have used the creams and topical. Injection is best. Just saying

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Are your test levels on high side of normal. If not u can get a prescription riptide to boost. I went to a sports medicine doc.now I get it thru mail order via uk.

And I have used the creams and topical. Injection is best. Just saying

My free test levels were right around 550ng which is right in the middle for a 34 year old male. The normal range is 250ng to 850ng. And yea I agree with you guys on the shots. I am waiting for this Gel to come in which I already paid for. I will probably try it out for 2 or 3 weeks and see if I feel anything. The Doc felt by applying it once a day it should take my levels from 550ng to around 1000-1200ng. I'm going to try applying it twice a day to see if I could bounce the ng levels closer to 2000. If any non affiliated members have recommendations on where to buy quality test please PM me. Thnx!

Prob not a good idea. You'll be shutting down your natural test production for what would amount to the equivalent of your natural test production.

Your anti-aging doc just wanted to make $$.

Ya I was thinking about that Iceman...The anti-aging doc's are looking to supply you with low doses of test long term. Which in my case is not what I am looking for.

Stay on the high side of norm. Unless you are a pro bb. Why risk

Back