• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Methods to get rid of acne scarring, while on Accutane.

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I am about 1/4 of the way through my iso run and finally have breakouts under control. My back and shoulders however are scarred to shit from a year or so of terrible acne. Since I can't really tan while on iso what other methods would assist in fading them?

exfoliating washes with the beads, rocks.. removes dead skin cells and causes healthy skin to reform.. seems to help me over time with scarring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I use something called acne free repairing lotion. Idk if it should be used on ISO but it really does away with the fresh shit and prevents scarring. It has benzoyl peroxide as the main ingredient though so it could seriously dry your skin out on ISO.

give it time. mine was bad and has finally faded. i had red spots all over me. i think the healing started after i was off the iso for a couple months.

If the scarring isn't fading and is really pissing you off, you can always go to a high-end plastic surgery clinic where they'll have things like microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing. Not minor procedures and not cheap, and there's an unsightly healing period, but apparently it's pretty powerful stuff. Usually this is for faces but ought to be effective elsewhere.

I tan on Accutane and have never had a prob. I love it and have been doing it for years and years. im not a dr so take it with a grain of salt, but I have never had a single prob with it ever.

I've wondered if the tattoo removal lasers could remove scarring. Makes sense it would work, and the cost would be a lot less than plastic surgeon or otherwise high-end clinical setting.

Maybe. But I'd use just a little caution on the research side regarding which tech or clinic to go with and not base it on money primarily. A botched job could result in far worse skin injury and scarring than you had before.

Back