BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    No that's not alike at all lol

You're talking about eradicating an entire religious base due to the acts of a minority. That would mean you're doing the same thing they are trying to do (that you despise duor much) for the same reasons.
    good point!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kombatarts99 View Post
    good point!
    The difference is these assholes run around killing anyone and everyone that isnt muslim. Wheras the non muslim world in general doesnt go around killing everyone that isnt of the same religion. the "yeah but, yeah but..." needs to stop. Islam needs to go.
    RIP Big Lou

All statements made by BTC are for entertainment purposes only. Not meant to be taken literally.

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sneedam View Post
    We need a new commander in charge,
    One who is not afraid to carpet bomb or worse and follow through..... In the past for US going to war meant you wanted to win not prolong for 10-20 years.... I can say one thing I am glad I am not in France, but at the same time as someone mentioned it is only a matter of time before it strikes home AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    actually we have been carpet bombing for 4 straight days 24/7. Look and you will see we have dropped more bombs than since the original Iraq war.

ANOM-5
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    The difference is these assholes run around killing anyone and everyone that isnt muslim. Wheras the non muslim world in general doesnt go around killing everyone that isnt of the same religion. the "yeah but, yeah but..." needs to stop. Islam needs to go.
    agreed as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Rep Points

Live and let live is all well and good....until a group decides to start killing us off because they want to. Then it is our moral obligation to eliminate every trace of their existence from the genome.

sent from a remote bunker while banging a Terminator Model T-X
    Guillotine is socially repressed, so he makes up fantasies and posts them on forums. Don't take what he says as truth or as an endorsement of illegal drug use. Guillotine has not, and does not endorse illegal drug use.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I laughed... I already know I'm going to hell.
    I'M A SCAMMER OF PROPER HOCKEY FANS AND INFIDEL STEROID ABUSERS

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Our military fights with its hands tied behind its back. No nukes and no boots on the ground. WTF?

One mission and Syria would be tuned to glass.

It's funny you say that because I wrote some shit about nuking but erased it thinking it was too aggressive. LOl

However, we bombed Japan because much like these extremist, conquering an ideology proves very difficult or impossible. Japan showed its willing to die in the face of defeat and be "shamed." The ideology is different but both have that willingness to die for what they "believe."

Have to change their beliefs. And I confess I don't know how one goes about doing that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Sadly it will never happen.. Zeitgeist on Netflix. Skip past the religion part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Riverghost View Post
    I really hate to think like this but this will happen on U.S. soil it is just a matter time.
    less than 30 days time. Very sad times in this country

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

^What do you mean?
    SteroidsFax VIP
    High Quality compounds
    Stellar customer service
    Unique VIP program
    Discrete shipping

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weizen View Post
    ^What do you mean?
    He is referring to the shooting in California...

Might be part terrorist attack and part disgruntled worker? Time will tell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Ahh. I was wondering about that. I thought it was just another mass shooting. I was reading some comments in a forum about that and I couldn't agree more with some guy who said it is hardly news worthy anymore. I thought about how unfortunate it is to think that way. It is honestly time to make guns harder to get. I was strictly opposed to gun laws for quite some time and even own a couple, but the shootings are getting ridiculous. I know what is out there now is out there for good and the pro gun guys are going to berate my opinion, but there just simply needs to be more scrutiny. It's sad people have to die because some asshole is crazy and can't deal with how hard life is. Fucking pussies. What ever happened to offing your own damn self?
    SteroidsFax VIP
    High Quality compounds
    Stellar customer service
    Unique VIP program
    Discrete shipping

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,990 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by weizen View Post
    Ahh. I was wondering about that. I thought it was just another mass shooting. I was reading some comments in a forum about that and I couldn't agree more with some guy who said it is hardly news worthy anymore. I thought about how unfortunate it is to think that way. It is honestly time to make guns harder to get. I was strictly opposed to gun laws for quite some time and even own a couple, but the shootings are getting ridiculous. I know what is out there now is out there for good and the pro gun guys are going to berate my opinion, but there just simply needs to be more scrutiny. It's sad people have to die because some asshole is crazy and can't deal with how hard life is. Fucking pussies. What ever happened to offing your own damn self?
    I getting mixed feelings on whether or not the media should report on this shit...creates more assholes who want to do the same thing maybe.

I don't own a gun. Mainly because I have a younger child and the thought of him so how getting a hold of it and hurting himself or someone else scares me too much. But I do like the idea of owning a gun or being able to get one legally. Not sure how I would feel if they said you can't have one?

How would you feel if the gov't said to you that you had to return the one's you own?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I've never heard of a successful active shooter incident in a place where everyone's carrying.

My opinion, the fact that you have a family is all the reason you need to OWN and use your firearms. With my kids I'm open with them about what it is and I'll let them look and hold it, but only when dad or moms around. This way all the mystery around the weapon is gone and they know the dangers of improper handling of a firearm.

Media says guns were legally purchased... CA has some of the dumbest gun laws around. So I take it these two had "assault rifles" with 10rd capacity and bullet buttons installed on their weapons while they carried out there attack? I think not.

Here is the biggest problem gun grabbers face and people who live in fear quickly forget... The ONLY individuals who will follow the rules are LAW ABIDING individuals. Criminals will continue to break the rules regardless of how many we make to prevent more incidents like this..

End rant

Blizz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

The media is a huge problem in this country. They make issues for the public. That whole freedom of press thing is bullshit. Just an excuse to pry into things they shouldn't and cause problems like the race issues in the states. You only hear about blacks being killed by cops, but not about blacks being killed by blacks or whites being killed by cops. Anything involving a killing is preassumed to be about race because of the media fueling their ratings. It is shit

I don't think we shouldn't be allowed to get guns, there just needs to be way more scrutiny. I think owning 20 guns is too much. I don't think all types of guns should be accessible to everyone. Hunting has never required a pistol or a rifle with a 30 round magazine. I think a mandatory training course should be required to purchase a firearm. You can get weapons without even knowing how to shoot them or operate them properly. I think someone needs to be able sign off that a person is reasonably trained and mentally capable of owning a weapon. If not, he doesn't get the gun and is put on a database for appeal if he wants. A reasonable person will be able to get one. Of course this won't solve the problem initially and crime stats can be manipulated to look however someone wants them too. We are far from overthrowing our governments militia. It won't happen, we are too united. A lack of guns does not mean we won't have control of the government or will be unable to fight them. We are the only country that has so many. The other civilized countries don't have easy access and they are doing fine. I'm not saying it will stop violence, but it is the lesser of two evils. I enjoy my guns responsibly. With freedom comes responsibility and too many idiots are not responsible.

Giving up my firearms would not be fun for me. The only way it could be an option is if I am refunded what I paid for them. If not, I will report them stolen and keep them. It would be too difficult to round up guns and I don't think that is the answer. There just needs to be more discrimination
    SteroidsFax VIP
    High Quality compounds
    Stellar customer service
    Unique VIP program
    Discrete shipping