• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What headphones , earbuds do you use?

gdawg

Low Life
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I usually work out at the house so blasting the music is not an issue . Last week I went to a local gym and after about the third song the desk douche turned off I almost lost it . Looked at beats studios , Zik parrots ,and the beats earbuds all bluetooth . Go :coffee:

I never use headphones/ear phones. I listen to the music they play at the gym...but it is background noise to me.

For me, music doesn't give me any extra reps or inspiration exactly. I see guys fucking with their ipods trying to get the right song just before they lift and not so sure it helps.

Besides, if someone yells "fire, everyone get out fast" I want to hear that shit.

I usually work out at the house so blasting the music is not an issue . Last week I went to a local gym and after about the third song the desk douche turned off I almost lost it . Looked at beats studios , Zik parrots ,and the beats earbuds all bluetooth . Go :coffee:

Some shitty over the ear skull candys my ex wife bought me. I need a new pair. I bashed over the ear headphones until I got a pair. I love them. I'd use a 299$ pair of beats but to be honest, I'd probably ruin them before a year anyway.... :hmm:

Last edited:
best earbuds I had I got from the $5bin at big lots

got these monster isports there ok
k2-_9f6eccea-06ee-4dac-acea-aad057840537.v1.jpg

and these plantronics backbeat go2

31DlH-fRUyL._SX300_.jpg

I used the back beat go pro for a while but they were too soft I couldnt hear shit.

I use the Dre Powerbeats Wireless now, got them for $45 from a friend. Solid pair you can pick them up at Target for like $149 (they'll price match from online) well worth it. Loud, good quality, stay snug in your ear (I have small ears so that's been an issue before), and wireless.

Bose QuietComfort. They're a little bulky especially with the noise cancelling hardware on the wire but they sound great and block out everything going on around me.

Thanks guys . I don't really need "that song" I just like music with heavy guitar , occasional rap and sometimes I just don't want to hear their song . Usually doesn't work with a typical gym . Also when you have something in or on people have a tendency not to F with you .

I need music..... So when someone says hey bro how many sets you have left I just say Fuck you!

You already know what to go with :winkfinger:

Some Amazon brand.. Like $6 bucks a pair. They sound just as good as ~30 dollar buds, but with as fast as I go through them (either losing or breaking) it's more cost effective.

I got the beats low grade in ear. If you buy it at target get the 7 dollar protection thing. They cover everything. I washed in my pants pocket. No questions asked they sent me a gift card for replacement

Beats Wireless Buds...........awesome except for having to watch the little fucking ear cushions. They will fall off at the slightest bump. Sound, range, battery life excellent. Purchased a year and a half ago. Use everyday. Still running strong.

I can't wear earbuds as I have tried several brands and they all work their way out of my ears and that creates a distraction of constantly having to push them back in. I have a pair of Jam model:HX-HP420 on the ear blue tooth headphones and I love em. The best $44 I have spent on Amazon. I use them when I'm training alone so people don't bother me.

I use ipod apple buds and they work good. But i use to have a pair of ludacris soul headphones and i LOVED them and hope to buy another pair if not similar ones and they were 100$. Im tired of people always coming up to me at the gym..

Beats Solo 2......wireless......they are expensive but damn they sound good
I wear them every training session except for bench pressing. Plus you tune out everything else and cant hear shit.

Skull Candy Crushers are the best $100 I've spent. Tried the ear bud route but they always fall out.

Beats Solo 2......wireless......they are expensive but damn they sound good
I wear them every training session except for bench pressing. Plus you tune out everything else and cant hear shit.

This, and wear with bench. They never come off....

Skullcandy Chops. Nothing fancy but they work and they're cheap.
[h=3][/h]

Back