• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ALL ABOUT "Proviron" and "Masteron" & some talk about - The benefits using with Tren... (REAL BLOOD WORK AND STUDIES)

Get Shredded!
This thread should be a pre requisite to running AAS, as an experienced AAS user can one who still enjoys learning new things. I’d recommend proviron and or Masteron with every cycle. So you new guys reading this, Im bumping this for you, you vets that like test only and cycle your mast but you haven’t given proviron a chance, give it a go at 75 mgs a day and enjoy that 250mgs of test in full. TTT
Mast and proviron are multipurpose and adaptable to just about any protocol as an all around clever and flexible benefactor. Truly!

Spoken perfectly HFO3, mast or proviron should be a requirement much like how people promote the idea being supper necessary to run AI's with each cycle/blast (which I agree with, dose depending).
When running proviron or mast in tandem with test, I can't even begin to explain the complimentary effects and how its "equivalent to adding a turbo or twin turbo to someone's engine block".
The beauty is, users don't need much if the price of mast concerns them, 200mgs a week is plenty. That's 10 weeks.. People spend double that amount on protein powder and other sups, even triple..
People need to get the idea that mast is a hardening drug, finishing agent, best used when lean, all of that applies to a complete different use and purpose.

I'm going into my 4th week of Tren E. 25mg Proviron a day. Feel fuckin great. Not lethargic. Only sides are night sweats as of yet. So I think it's helping. Mentally helping terminiously. Usually I think people are watching me by now haha.

I'm going into my 4th week of Tren E. 25mg Proviron a day. Feel fuckin great. Not lethargic. Only sides are night sweats as of yet. So I think it's helping. Mentally helping terminiously. Usually I think people are watching me by now haha.

They are watching.. you just cant see them lol

seriously tho, That is exactly what I’m taking about, you are feeling great with 25mgs a day, thats pennies a day. I have to use 75mgs, I must have bigger issues than you lol

Mast and proviron are multipurpose and adaptable to just about any protocol as an all around clever and flexible benefactor. Truly!

Spoken perfectly HFO3, mast or proviron should be a requirement much like how people promote the idea being supper necessary to run AI's with each cycle/blast (which I agree with, dose depending).
When running proviron or mast in tandem with test, I can't even begin to explain the complimentary effects and how its "equivalent to adding a turbo or twin turbo to someone's engine block".
The beauty is, users don't need much if the price of mast concerns them, 200mgs a week is plenty. That's 10 weeks.. People spend double that amount on protein powder and other sups, even triple..
People need to get the idea that mast is a hardening drug, finishing agent, best used when lean, all of that applies to a complete different use and purpose.

No kidding on the cost of protein powder, try buying a whey isolate today for under $50 bucks, it isn't happening!

I love masteron with every blast, but damn that free hair cut that comes with it .. SUCKS. haha

No kidding on the cost of protein powder, try buying a whey isolate today for under $50 bucks, it isn't happening!

I love masteron with every blast, but damn that free hair cut that comes with it .. SUCKS. haha
The price of supplements is absolute insanity, I can't even wrap my mind around it.
Some guys are making their own with linking up with these outsources, but they're spending a pretty penny basically making their own designer but in the end they're saving a lot of money. I wish I had that kind of money to put up front though.
One guy I know is making his own pre-workout through a company

They are watching.. you just cant see them lol

seriously tho, That is exactly what I’m taking about, you are feeling great with 25mgs a day, thats pennies a day. I have to use 75mgs, I must have bigger issues than you lol
Im not that special Lol, hows 75mg treat you? I might bump mine up. Just started experimenting with it

The price of supplements is absolute insanity, I can't even wrap my mind around it.
Some guys are making their own with linking up with these outsources, but they're spending a pretty penny basically making their own designer but in the end they're saving a lot of money. I wish I had that kind of money to put up front though.
One guy I know is making his own pre-workout through a company

I make my own pre workout, for me it’s far superior and the cost is no comparison to buying it. Additionally, I know precisely what I get in each scoop since I don’t pre mix and I buy pure powder in bulk and then toss and wash it…. Im getting consistent doses of everything I need, let that sink in ….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im not that special Lol, hows 75mg treat you? I might bump mine up. Just started experimenting with it

Let me re-phrase cause I don’t want to mislead you and have you spending $$$ for nothing

Everyone doesn’t process AAS the same, I’ve tried 25, 50mg doses of proviron and I got negligible results bro, if 25 is working, by all means stay with 25mgs

But to answer your question, 75 is amazing for me, sometimes I’ll bump 100 mgs if I have an evening of fun planned

I make my own pre workout, for me it’s far superior and the cost is no comparison to buying it. Additionally, I know precisely what I get in each scoop since I don’t pre mix and I buy pure powder in bulk and then toss and wash it…. Im getting consistent doses of everything I need, let that sink in ….

This supports just what I was saying, some guys invest and the return is so much better.. like you said in the end you save so much..
Hook me up with the service that you use, I would love to make a cognitive work/focus task blend..

This supports just what I was saying, some guys invest and the return is so much better.. like you said in the end you save so much..
Hook me up with the service that you use, I would love to make a cognitive work/focus task blend..
I’ll hit you up on the blue

How did I miss this updated post with bloodwork!
I have been a cheap ass and skimping on purchasing Free T and SHBG tests.
Looking forward to retesting while using ProV during my next Test Blast 👍🏼
Brutha, man you owe yourself a few free-T and SHBG tests, when using proviron or mast, I never skip those markers. Its actually all I look forward to on my bloods.:)

I’m second week on PSL 500 T blend per wk / 30mg Sdrol cycle with 500IU per wk HcG. Stopped taking AI past year after reading research about increase estradiol not a bad thing as long as sides are not an issues. I was merely taking them out of habit…whole other story lol

Anyway, libido took a crash this last week with some slight depression and usually I do very well on this blend.
Day 2 of 75mg ProV and I feel MUCH better mentally and libido is on point!!

Back