• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ALL ABOUT "Proviron" and "Masteron" & some talk about - The benefits using with Tren... (REAL BLOOD WORK AND STUDIES)

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting read. I forgot all about this thread. It’s worthy of a refresh bump.

Running Tren/Test/Var stack soon and interested in incorporating the Proviron for neuro benefits.
I have never run Var or Proviron before so not sure if this combination of orals make sense.
Comments please!!

I'm actually on var/prov now.. you can absolutely run the both.. you can add proviron with ANYTHING!

It is a mandatory staple item in my inventory.. you can run it year long and it's not liver toxic.. it's a very complimentary drug, don't expect much of it but rather pay attention on how it just compliments everything else.. you'll see what I mean with its purpose..

I'm actually on var/prov now.. you can absolutely run the both.. you can add proviron with ANYTHING!

It is a mandatory staple item in my inventory.. you can run it year long and it's not liver toxic.. it's a very complimentary drug, don't expect much of it but rather pay attention on how it just compliments everything else.. you'll see what I mean with its purpose..
Thanks Viz!
Nice to know there’s some synergy with the two!
I guess i was looking at it not being necessary given that Var is a DHT derivative as well....
not every chemical is created equal though.
Looking forward to placing order soon!

what dosage you running Viz?

100mg var, 100mg Tbol, and 50mg proviron.. and Test/EQ with some mast.. 6mg cjc 1295 with dac (once a week) and 4ius HGH ED.. :)

100mg var, 100mg Tbol, and 50mg proviron.. and Test/EQ with some mast.. 6mg cjc 1295 with dac (once a week) and 4ius HGH ED.. :)
OMG you’re running the Tbol too!!
I’m so friggin jealous! i wish i could afford it. 😢
You’re gonna look and feel like a beast with serious swag! 😎 #alphavision
Must be hitting the nude beach for spring break 😂

OMG you’re running the Tbol too!!
I’m so friggin jealous! i wish i could afford it. 😢
You’re gonna look and feel like a beast with serious swag! 😎 #alphavision
Must be hitting the nude beach for spring break 😂

Haha.. nude beach..

Im definitely preparing for something, but a nude beach it is not.. the wife would never let that jive lol !

Where is all of our proviron lovers out there?

How do you feel about running proviron at 20mg daily with TRT dose (150mg) test weekly?

I’m currently only doing cardio and hitting legs (high reps light weight).

would it be a waste? I’m really only interested in how it effects overall well being and just trying to not be a total lard ass by the time I can lift again (4-6 months) ?

will it effect injury recovery?

Ive heard some dht derivatives should not be used when trying to rehab surgically repaired tendons (as it ‘dries’ ya out)

Get Shredded!
How do you feel about running proviron at 20mg daily with TRT dose (150mg) test weekly?

I’m currently only doing cardio and hitting legs (high reps light weight).

would it be a waste? I’m really only interested in how it effects overall well being and just trying to not be a total lard ass by the time I can lift again (4-6 months) ?

will it effect injury recovery?

Ive heard some dht derivatives should not be used when trying to rehab surgically repaired tendons (as it ‘dries’ ya out)
I haven't seen any prov come at 20mgs, unless its dosed at 10-20mg by a UGL.. its mostly 25mgs..

I cant say it would be a waste using 25mgs.. thats the lower tier dosage with therapeutic treatments, but they also use higher dosages with better results.. I personally think people will get better results at 50mgs daily.

I've seen reports where 19-nors can possible effect healing with tendons, and I also seen some reads about DHT possibly having effects on tenocytes but rather with there structure but nothing suggesting it will be detrimental on tendon healing and repair.. This study looks for a possible correlation.. It was suggesting injection at or around the injury area if Im not mistaken... I think Prov wouldn't have any affect what so ever..

Currently running this on my contest order. 600 Test Cyp, 350 Tren E, 700 mast E, 25 mg of Prov every 12 hours.

It really has done wonders for controlling sides of Tren. Knock on wood I’ve been good for 3 weeks let’s see how the final 5 play out! Adding in var at 50 mg per day until show day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently running this on my contest order. 600 Test Cyp, 350 Tren E, 700 mast E, 25 mg of Prov every 12 hours.

It really has done wonders for controlling sides of Tren. Knock on wood I’ve been good for 3 weeks let’s see how the final 5 play out! Adding in var at 50 mg per day until show day.

Oh wow, thats great feedback right there with someone that is right in the pit in crunch time. Solid feedback man!
Keep us posted on how you make out..

Anyone else running these compounds and have anything to report?

I always run either Proviron or mast with tren....always. And because of that, I tolerate tren very well with minimal sides and libido is always through the roof

I always run either Proviron or mast with tren....always. And because of that, I tolerate tren very well with minimal sides and libido is always through the roof

Love proviron at 25mg 2x a day or 3x ! Lol Beat feeling and just sexually it is !!

Max

Always run proviron with tren.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is the same advice I was given by Vision at least 2 years ago (on another forum) and I have been a fan since.
Proviron is an excellent addition to my test/primo blast!

Whippedeye PSL rep

Visit puritysourcelabs.ru or PM me. Thanks!
(high 5)
How you been man?????

Further more it can be ran during PCT.. it will NOT shut you down, it could have slight changes, but nothing that will hinder recovery, at all!!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
I agree 100% on adding proviron and Masteron while running tren. I also realized what a significant role GW plays on cardio and endurance while on the cycle. When I was running the psl cut mix 300 which is phenomenal, I was using proviron and GW as well. Hour cardio daily was not an issue what so ever. IMO the combo makes one of the greatest cutting cycles.

I agree 100% on adding proviron and Masteron while running tren. I also realized what a significant role GW plays on cardio and endurance while on the cycle. When I was running the psl cut mix 300 which is phenomenal, I was using proviron and GW as well. Hour cardio daily was not an issue what so ever. IMO the combo makes one of the greatest cutting cycles.
You had an absolutely killer run with that mix. You got etched.. when I do decide to tren again GW is 100% on the list.
I remember you saying that you would do up to 1 hour at times of cardio, man that's crazy. The GW really helped you keep the added advantage that much?
My cardio takes a significant hit and doing 20-25min on tren is an absolute nightmare.

You can’t beat it! It’s a whole different level

I wasn’t a believer until I used it the second time. I was just on HRT and added 12.5mg two times a day(25mg total), then bumped it up to 25mg twice a day(50mg) and OMG . Animalstyle!!

Max

You had an absolutely killer run with that mix. You got etched.. when I do decide to tren again GW is 100% on the list.
I remember you saying that you would do up to 1 hour at times of cardio, man that's crazy. The GW really helped you keep the added advantage that much?
My cardio takes a significant hit and doing 20-25min on tren is an absolute nightmare.
Yes sir. I 100% include GW during every cycle. I do one hour of cardio daily no matter what. While on cutmix 300 I did not suffer any set back. Cut mix along with proviron and GW is the best cutting cycle ever

Yes sir. I 100% include GW during every cycle. I do one hour of cardio daily no matter what. While on cutmix 300 I did not suffer any set back. Cut mix along with proviron and GW is the best cutting cycle ever
My dude one hour of cardio is absolutely bananas, I used to have a decent gas tank once upon a time but even then I didn't have that type of output.
There's some guys I see that are just whacking away on the cardio equipment but I'm getting to the gym, and when I'm leaving they are still going to town.

I got talking with this one guy several months ago, really quiet dude, all he does is cardio, no matter what time I go to the gym it seems like he's always there. During the conversation I told him that I wish that I could do cardio like him, in return he says he wishes he could hit the weights like me and some of the other guys. I was envy in him and he was turning around envying us. Not sure how some of you guys can do it man, my brain wouldn't allow me to do that.

This is a great thread ...
knowing how to minimize the sides and maximize the gains with proper pairing of AAS is a huge variable that many of you guys already know but for the ones who do not know, this thread is worthy of your time

Great read!! Thanks Vision!@

This is a great thread ...
knowing how to minimize the sides and maximize the gains with proper pairing of AAS is a huge variable that many of you guys already know but for the ones who do not know, this thread is worthy of your time

Great read!! Thanks Vision!@
It's a long read, but definitely worth reading and if necessary save and go back to it on a later date, Tested, tried and true protocols here...

This thread should be a pre requisite to running AAS, as an experienced AAS user can one who still enjoys learning new things. I’d recommend proviron and or Masteron with every cycle. So you new guys reading this, Im bumping this for you, you vets that like test only and cycle your mast but you haven’t given proviron a chance, give it a go at 75 mgs a day and enjoy that 250mgs of test in full. TTT

Back